Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP! angel eye installations

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 09:15 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: HELP! angel eye installations

really, there suposed to be like this. wierd

yea i hooked up the angel eyes, im going to post pics up but i forgot my camera again.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:13 AM
1st Gear

NEW question, how would i hard wire the angel eye lights to the battery and then get a switch for them, does anyone know how to do that and is it easy?

Old 07-17-2007, 09:22 AM

You could wire them up to the fog light wires...that way you can control them with the fog light switch.

Old 07-17-2007, 09:45 AM
1st Gear

mine bend like that too...i personally like the \_____/ look i can see so much better than my stock....if u want i can take a pic of the wiring on mine..i just brought it to this car electronics guy i kno for 50$

Old 07-17-2007, 10:14 AM
1st Gear

yea i have these lights hooked up to the fog lgihts, but i dont like that, i do like having conrtol of them through the fog lights, but i would rather have them on with my driving lights, or better yet a switch so i can turn them on even if my driving lights r not on. Also your lights sound a lot better than mine. Each one of my lighs goes like __/. Your saying that the passenger lgiht does that and the driver light goes the other way, yea that sounds amazing, i wish there were liek that. Im havin problems with these lgihts now, so they sent me a new pair, but as stated previously, it means that i have to re wire them. If anybody can help me out and tell me how to hook them up to the driving lights, or better yet to the battery and ill just get a switch, it would be much appreciated. Any pics also would be nice, and 99a4 if you dont mind posting a pic of your lights just so i could see them, it wouuld be much appreciated. Thanks guys

Old 07-17-2007, 11:06 AM
1st Gear

well first off these pics may be hard to see there wasnt much room to pull the wires out...and second i have a defferent setup...my eyes and eyebrow turn on with my running lights and the two dot LED's light with my turn signals...but from the pics the black wires go with the brown and the white wires are gathered to connected to the running lights on the signal bulb..

Old 07-17-2007, 12:43 PM
1st Gear

wait, i dont get it. im sorry, i have noooo idea what im lookin at.

Old 07-18-2007, 05:48 PM
1st Gear

ur looking at my wires for my angel eyes

Old 07-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Site Moderator

Whats up with the corner of the bumper not being flush with the headlight??? Is that just how it is? [&:]

Old 07-19-2007, 09:02 AM
1st Gear

i know that what it is, but i dont understand what im looking at, i apologize. But i jsut dont get it, i need pics on how to hard wire my angel eye lights to the parking lights or to the battery

Quick Reply: HELP! angel eye installations