Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hating the UGLY holes in my bumper

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 01:48 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: hating the UGLY holes in my bumper

ORIGINAL: kextyn

The only people I ever see driving around with their license plate in the window and grill inserts are ricers in their little econo-boxes with unpainted body kits and fart cans.
not tru

Old 09-27-2007, 01:57 PM

yeah thats most likely it... most of the copsaround me are alright some are ******** but after you smoke a couple of blunts with them and then suggest krispe kream they tend to leave you alone...lol

Old 09-27-2007, 03:44 PM
1st Gear

Just don't do anythign that attracts attention. You are guna get what's coming to you if you drive like an idiot, it's not about the plate not being on there. Most cops don't just pull people over to be mean, everytime they pull people over they have a risk of being shot at. I have not had a front plate for 4years never been pulled over.

Old 09-27-2007, 04:07 PM

you can epoxy the holes, use anypaint,move to another state and worry about license plate slicing you in a roll-over(hope never happen) or getting a ticket for not having it on ur bumper. but why would you want to have it under ur windshield anyway, to scratch it or toscratch ur dash?

Old 09-28-2007, 12:12 AM
1st Gear

i love when people try to find new ways to be pulled over. it makes perfect sense. break laws that you know are wrong in hopes that the world will convert to your ideals and moronic ways. and then when this idiot gets pulled over for not having his plate where it should be, he'll be on here with a thread titled "FU(KING PIGS!!" as if *they* did something wrong.

Old 09-28-2007, 02:11 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ou2mame

i love when people try to find new ways to be pulled over. it makes perfect sense. break laws that you know are wrong in hopes that the world will convert to your ideals and moronic ways. and then when this idiot gets pulled over for not having his plate where it should be, he'll be on here with a thread titled "FU(KING PIGS!!" as if *they* did something wrong.
thats exactly what i did cause cops r pathetic, find something better to do than write me a ticket for my front plate.whats the big deal about a euro plate? fu(k!!!!! go guard the bank or do something fu(king valuable with your time. me having to take off my euro plate, go to court to get my piece of **** ticket cleared, waste my timeand have to pay to get it cleared is the stupidest **** ever. go play with your cop friends....people that think like you are ridiculous

Old 09-28-2007, 06:09 PM
1st Gear

kemp_travis mellow out bud. These forums are here for you to get help and ask peoples OPINIONS, when they give it to you please be respectful about if you dont agree.

secondly unless the plate is SECURELY mounted it is illegal. so the way I see it you have 3 options.
1. put it back on. then the hole do not matter
2. get a euro plate
3. leave it off enitrely and go to home depot for some hole plugs then paint them to match your car. you might as well take it all the way off if you are going to break the law.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:52 PM
1st Gear

Yeah but I bet you the first thing you are guna do when you find out your car's been stolen is calling the cops. Then they suddenly turn into "officers" instead of pigs. The cops should be able to deny service to people like you. So immature and selfish, don't talk **** on the police just because you got a ticket for doing something stupid. Cops work hard to keep your *** safe at night. Just because there are some corrupt cops out there it doesn't mean that the whole police force is fucked up.

Besides, have you ever even met a "corrupt" officer? I bet you haven't, usually people who hate cops don't even know why they hate them. They hate them because stupid people like Michael Moore tells you to hate them.

Don't judge people like that man. You don't even know what it's like to do police work. Show some respect.

ORIGINAL: sdsteez

ORIGINAL: ou2mame

thats exactly what i did cause cops r pathetic, find something better to do than write me a ticket for my front plate.whats the big deal about a euro plate? fu(k!!!!! go guard the bank or do something fu(king valuable with your time. me having to take off my euro plate, go to court to get my piece of **** ticket cleared, waste my timeand have to pay to get it cleared is the stupidest **** ever. go play with your cop friends....people that think like you are ridiculous

Old 09-29-2007, 01:07 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sdsteez

ORIGINAL: kemp_travis

how do you mount the euros?
someone should make that their sig, if they want a funny one
done

Old 09-29-2007, 01:16 AM
2nd Gear

what else looks good is if you mount on the side and put your euro in the middle

Quick Reply: hating the UGLY holes in my bumper