Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hating the UGLY holes in my bumper

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 08:21 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: hating the UGLY holes in my bumper

They are only $15, why wait ? heh. I live in Ohio and have a euro plate (I hate front license plates, should be legal here) and I've gotten pulled over for it but I still have it on Oh and my friend tried the front window thing, and it doesnt cut it with the PoPos

Old 09-26-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm make believe

Custom plates are $45 with the hardware kits

Old 09-26-2007, 08:38 PM

ORIGINAL: kemp_travis

ya i know...but i have it in the windsheild now.

you realize that it'll do a great job of cutting your head off if you have a rollover right?

Old 09-26-2007, 08:38 PM

as long as you can see it clearly in the window its legal....hell some cars dont even have brackets

Old 09-26-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm make believe

Think you should read this again....

ORIGINAL: CTown

I live in Ohio..... Oh and my friend tried the front window thing, and it doesnt cut it with the PoPos

Old 09-26-2007, 08:52 PM
1st Gear

Plate in window and grill inserts? [:'(]

Old 09-26-2007, 09:10 PM

kextyn....are you trying to say something?...i dont see any pics of your car...and you make grill inserts sound like a bad thing...get the Fu(k out of my post if your gonna talk **** and be a smart ***

and i asked my dads friend who is a cop, if you have it in the front window it IS legal...those other cops are just bein dicks then.

Old 09-26-2007, 09:18 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

kextyn....are you trying to say something?...i dont see any pics of your car...and you make grill inserts sound like a bad thing...get the Fu(k out of my post if your gonna talk **** and be a smart ***

and i asked my dads friend who is a cop, if you have it in the front window it IS legal...those other cops are just bein dicks then.
4503.21 Display of license plates and validation stickers or temporary license placard or windshield sticker.
(A) No person who is the owner or operator of a motor vehicle shall fail to display in plain view on the front and rear of the motor vehicle the distinctive number and registration mark, including any county identification sticker and any validation sticker issued under sections 4503.19 and 4503.191 of the Revised Code, furnished by the director of public safety, except that a manufacturer of motor vehicles or dealer therein, the holder of an in transit permit, and the owner or operator of a motorcycle, motorized bicycle, manufactured home, mobile home, trailer, or semitrailer shall display on the rear only. A motor vehicle that is issued two license plates shall display the validation sticker only on the rear license plate, except that a commercial tractor that does not receive an apportioned license plate under the international registration plan shall display the validation sticker on the front of the commercial tractor. An apportioned vehicle receiving an apportioned license plate under the international registration plan shall display the license plate only on the front of a commercial tractor and on the rear of all other vehicles. All license plates shall be securely fastened so as not to swing, and shall not be covered by any material that obstructs their visibility. No person to whom a temporary license placard or windshield sticker has been issued for the use of a motor vehicle under section 4503.182 of the Revised Code, and no operator of that motor vehicle, shall fail to display the temporary license placard in plain view from the rear of the vehicle either in the rear window or on an external rear surface of the motor vehicle, or fail to display the windshield sticker in plain view on the rear window of the motor vehicle. No temporary license placard or windshield sticker shall be covered by any material that obstructs its visibility. (B) Whoever violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor.
Well, for starters, it's not mounted if you just kinda stuck it in the windshield, and if it's behind the glass, that can have glare on it, so, you're an idiot.

Old 09-26-2007, 09:32 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

ya i know...but i have it in the windsheild now.

Hooray ricer look! Just put it back where it belongs...

hahahah....that is pretty ricey, just do what he says and put it back

Old 09-26-2007, 09:33 PM
2nd Gear

how do you mount the euros?
someone should make that their sig, if they want a funny one

Quick Reply: hating the UGLY holes in my bumper