Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 11:41 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Oh god....I can just see it. At some point..in this thread..someone's gonna go off on how he's 17 and has a nice car and doesn't appreciate it, and there's gonna be a big fight, like always. He said he paid for all of it, so hopefully someone reads that before they go off on him for being 17 (Good job takin' responsiblity and gettin' it yourself Silver_bullet). He said someone else did most of the mods. Whoever that was is a damn retard because some parts of it look disgraceful. Parts of it look okay though too. I'm not trying to bash it overall. Like someone else said, put the rings back on the front, get rid of the reverse lights, and it's better. It's kinda mild compared to the Red one shown later on...God I almost threw up my Taco Bell.

Old 07-01-2006, 11:45 PM
5th Gear

I don't think it's any better than that red one... I'd say go to a wrecking yard, get a new hood for it... as well as a new trunk lid, ditch the roof spoiler, get some new wheels... and the car might be okay. Get rid of those damned headlight covers, too...

Old 07-02-2006, 12:52 AM
2nd Gear

thank you skitzo. while somepeople like to be immature about a CAR....others are mature and find things that are interesting/cool. i.e. baller *** tv's. i want em. how much did that **** cost installed and whatknot??

Old 07-02-2006, 01:57 AM

I think it sits really nice. I like the exhaust but it looks sort of gold-ish in a couple pics and if that's true then I change my opinion. I don't care for the wheels. I don't care for the grill, either. I don't know what the lights in the trunk are for. I do think there is such a thing as too many TVs in a car... that's too many TVs for a house imo.

It's nice to see you put some imagination into it but it just doesn't seem to be a cohesive product. It seems like you got caught up in some NJ fast and furious **** and didn't know how to say no to certain things. I'm a fellow garden stater and see a bunch of peeps your age on Rte 22. I hear the stupid rice exhausts all night, too. At least you decided to merge parts from German cars and not go rice...

In the end, it's yours. If it puts a smile on your face, to hell with everyone else. Do it now before you move out and have more bills to pay.

See you out there, man.

Old 07-02-2006, 01:57 AM
1st Gear

silver_bullet.... my friends and i had all the same stuff in our cars as yours right now. I remeber taking the car to the movie theater and during the whole movie wondering if the car was going to be broken into and what was going to be goin when i got back, cause we all know no one listens to alarm systems anymore. When i saw how much i spent on just stuff for the car and the car wasn't really that much faster or that much more fun to drive. Then i got the Audi and focused on nothing but the engine and speed. Today my car in highschool with all the worries and headaches on wheather or not the car was going to be broken into, cost more than my total on the Audi today. Speed is an addictive drug, and once you get hooked its hard not to stop. My car today, the motor will outdrive my suspension and cause the car to roll, so suspension is next on the list. then i'll start to have more fun with the car again. I park my car where ever and don't worry about things being stolen or anything with this car, with the same ammount of money invested back in highschool on just stuff.

Old 07-02-2006, 02:12 AM
1st Gear

Eh um No.

Old 07-02-2006, 04:26 AM
1st Gear

well i didnt read all of the thread but i will give my .02 on the car. Not feeling the grill doesnt seem to flow with the body of an audi at all

never been a big fan of that particular style of tailights and those reflecter/rhinestone like things on the trunk lid need to go.

whomever did the install did a good job on the screens they all look properly done. The trunk looks ok it just seems as if there is dust in all of the corners and it looks as if there are a couple of spots in the left hand corner of the trunk where the vinyl isnt fully glued down

that is all

Old 07-02-2006, 01:18 PM

if you wanted a beamer u shoulda bought a beamer, not my taste, but if u like it what does it matter bro

Old 07-02-2006, 01:22 PM
2nd Gear

your retarded.

Old 07-02-2006, 03:01 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: PJTocci

your retarded.
LMAO but harsh

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!