Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 09:42 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Yo 04a4,
you probly weren't doin' that **** when you were 16 cuz you were busy driving or ridin' shotgun in your mom's phat minivan.
~Peace

Old 07-01-2006, 09:49 PM
3rd Gear

Well at 17 You are very lucky to have the parents you do. I think what happened to your car is a clear sighn of to much money. Not that that's a bad thing at all it's just that most of us (older croud) spend the money under the hood and not on BLING. The whole bling thing is something you'll grow out of, then you realize that an audi (esp black is a damn fine car as is. Get yourself a 1.8T and you'll soon see what I mean..........Your attitude seems very chill for 17

Old 07-01-2006, 09:53 PM
1st Gear

I appreciate that last comment Beer Mod, but really, I did pay for all this myself, and this isn't another case of kid meets trust fund. Stay cool,
~Peace

Old 07-01-2006, 10:02 PM
3rd Gear

ic ic my bad I don't know why I think I am the only one who busts there *** for what they have!! Sorry

Old 07-01-2006, 10:14 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: silver_bullet

I appreciate that last comment Beer Mod, but really, I did pay for all this myself, and this isn't another case of kid meets trust fund. Stay cool,
~Peace
I understand, I sold "recreational substances" when I was 17 and had money falling out of my pockets, I'm sure that your friends think that it is the hottest car to ever hit the street.....
But BeerMod speaks no lies. At some point, you will be able to look back and consider the entire situation in a different light.
When that happens, you will be years down the road and bashing a youngster for the outlandish mods that he's made to his car.

I am 30. No longer your age, but not quite geezer status yet either.
In a few years you will come to love the terms "Clean", "Sleeper", and "Stealth".
Right now your car is telling the world, "I worked my *** off and did a ton of stuff to my car.....but I don't really know what the hell I was thinking. I hope it looks cool"

Old 07-01-2006, 10:45 PM
1st Gear

evoic,
Don't implicate drugs.

But I get what you're saying about looking back "in a different light." I just can't help but thinking that there's some old guy out there who will tell you how one day you'll think performance means nothing and having a squishy seat is the most important aspect of your ride....
*Never grow old!*
~Peace

Old 07-01-2006, 10:58 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: silver_bullet

evoic,
Don't implicate drugs.

But I get what you're saying about looking back "in a different light." I just can't help but thinking that there's some old guy out there who will tell you how one day you'll think performance means nothing and having a squishy seat is the most important aspect of your ride....
*Never grow old!*
~Peace
My references are speaking of me only. How you get or got your money is no one's business, that's simply how I came across it back when I was a foolish teenager looking for something to line my pockets in a dead-end rural existence.
As far as the squishy seats, I need those now. No need to wait until that day to hear it from me.

Old 07-01-2006, 11:05 PM
3rd Gear

hmm...i think i know whats going on...

Old 07-01-2006, 11:18 PM
1st Gear

Hey, like Slowb5 said.. if you like driving it thats all that matters. I applaud your creativity, while not my style, it is still a good lookin car and looks like you take care of it. Very Unique wheels too. It's always cool to see "cross-breeds" as it were on cars. Cool

Old 07-01-2006, 11:21 PM
5th Gear

So did you actually pay a body shop to do that grill, or did you buy this car on eBay a little while ago?

Somebody PLEASE find that thread... I looked for a bit to no avail.

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!