Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 06:27 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

I think it's a 96 12V... there is no such thing as an engine performance mod for a 12 valve.

Old 07-01-2006, 06:55 PM
1st Gear

Please, go yield that car into a tractor trailer and end its pain. Thing looks like four cars in one.

Old 07-01-2006, 06:59 PM
1st Gear

Oh, my vote goes toward HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Old 07-01-2006, 07:05 PM
1st Gear

well if he went custom he could have gotten some more power out of it, like bored TB, MAF, CAI, Cams and intake manifold, maybe exhaust too, ive seen a quicker than stock 12v before

Old 07-01-2006, 07:13 PM
3rd Gear

dam dude, i got angel eyes on my car but at least i can pull them off with a little bit of class. There is nothing even classy about this audi. your rims look like the $250 ebay special, the tail lights make me wanna throw up, but that might just be the alcohol from last night.

Your RS4 kit is nice, the drop is nice, the m3 trunk lip is nice, other than that, it should have never been worked on.

the grille??? dude, im a HUGE bimmer fan, and im in the process of pickin up a 330ci, and dude, thats insulting the audi and bmw drivers... a BMW grille on an audi??? NOOOOO, PLEASE TAKE IT BACK

Old 07-01-2006, 07:27 PM
3rd Gear

Wow you know it's bad now cuz AteurV8 just [sm=owned.gif] you...

What kills me most is now the other forums know you are a member of AF [&o] All the work looks like it cost you money but they are all the wrong parts that never should have gone on a audi...you dig?

Old 07-01-2006, 07:49 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Beer Mod

Wow you know it's bad now cuz AteurV8 just [sm=owned.gif] you...

What kills me most is now the other forums know you are a member of AF [&o] All the work looks like it cost you money but they are all the wrong parts that never should have gone on a audi...you dig?

EXACTLY WHAT BEER MOD SAID....it looks like you spent a lot of money on the car, but you just spent it in the completely wrong way. I probably put more money into my car, than you did into your car, and my car is 100x cleaner.... the only acceptable BMW thing that I would EVER put on an Audi is my angel eyes...and theyre clean...

ew...im gettin pissed about this car... make sure you wash that chrome so its blingin for saturday night...actually, if i saw your car pass me on the road, I wouldnt have a chance to look at the rims cuz i would be too busy throwing up over that grille.

Old 07-01-2006, 07:59 PM
3rd Gear

...dam im harsh, my bad dude... are you a younger kid by any chance?? cuz when i was 16 I owned a non turbo eclipse and I kinda did something similar...but not to the extremes at all... how old are you? If your in your twenties your mother should be ashamed

Old 07-01-2006, 08:38 PM
1st Gear

amen to that.... even when i was 16 i never did that ****...

Old 07-01-2006, 09:39 PM
1st Gear

Yeah, I'm 17, but no biggie. I've got time to refine my taste... if I ever want to.
~Peace

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!