Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 06:37 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

I just got rid of a BMW and bought an Audi within the last few weeks.

If, at some point, the time-space continuum warped severely and the 2 cars slammed their particles violently into each other - while cancelling out their best points.......I would be left with the monstrousity that you are driving.

If I were you I would total up the cost of upgrades, insure it for the max, and then drive it off a cliff.
It is the platypus of aftermarket mistakes.

No offense, of course.

Old 07-01-2006, 06:48 AM
1st Gear

Hey Look, Each to there own . I have owned lot's of euro car's in my life. If someone ownes a audi but decide's to instead of buying a BMW they just adjust there audi to suit them. I admire the job you have done, How much have you spent on it so far.Lst what you have spent and what you have done.
Best wishes
Addam smith (oziaudi)

Old 07-01-2006, 07:38 AM
1st Gear

Okay, show this car to an audi forum; everyone will think it looks gay. Show it to a BMW forum; and everyone will also think it looks gay because mixing BMW and Audi parts just looks lame. But who the hell cares right? I mean if you like it then that's all that matters... IMO it might look decent without the BMW grill and circle lights on the trunk. I don't really know where you came up with the idea to have a transvestite Audi/BMW but have fun wit that. Also how can you get mad at people bashing on your car when you say "Let me know what all of you are thinkin'. Don't keep it bottled up!" Well this is what we're thinking, I don't see how you didn't see this coming..

Old 07-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Site Moderator

I don't like it. However, opinions are like ********, everyone's got one. All that matters is that you like it.

Old 07-01-2006, 03:02 PM
1st Gear

it is true that it's his car and it doesn't really matter what we all think because he is the one who has to drive it...but im not going to hold back - that is an ugly car. I don't like when people classify the way cars should look based on where they are made (ex. Japanese cars all look like rice...etc) because there are clean Japanese cars out there that look undeniably good. Audis and German cars in general are known to have luxery and sport - all in one. This car lacks both of those because it is hideous. Some people who are artistic and very creative could do wild things to a car...they could design it in their own way...and I would respect that because in a sense it would flow and have their own tastes in it. This car looks like it was thrown together...and idk maybe its just me, but i dont see much flow.

I like the headrest TVs and the 2 tone interior from what i can see...but other than that the wheels, kit, tails, hood, big circular lights on your trunk, and exhaust all just ruin the car. My A4 is pretty close to stock and in my opinion...it looks 100% better that way.

Old 07-01-2006, 04:00 PM
5th Gear

I really want somebody to find the thread that originally flamed this car.

But yeah... looks like the owner spent a bit too much time (and not enough thought) in a junk yard, and with an aftermarket parts (see: rice) catalogue. Gross.

Old 07-01-2006, 04:41 PM
1st Gear

Did you buy that on eBay? Or did you try to sell and no one bought it? I remember someone posting a pic of it and it was from eBay.

Old 07-01-2006, 04:56 PM

damn . I don't know what to say shocked. [:@]

Old 07-01-2006, 05:03 PM
2nd Gear

that is almost BY FAR the ugliest audi i have ever seen in my life. it looks like a confused fool just grabbed random **** and installed it.

you and ramzi from car domain should combine your cars to make the single ugliest audi in the world. GO TEAM GO!

Old 07-01-2006, 05:38 PM
1st Gear

first, please never show me that red audi again... and second it is your car but you are asking for our opinions, the rs4 bumper is good, the headlights could be if you made them fit a bit better and the tv's are good. i dont like the look of altezzas on audis or anything for that matter and i thjink the rear fog circle lights are making the rear look too busy, not digging the exhaust tip either, i like the twin tips on these, the subs are probably kinda sick too have but not much trunk, mirrors dont bother me too much, but dude, the bmw hood, i almost was thinking absent mindedly why there wasnt a bmw sign between the grills, at least rep the four rings still.... and as of performance mods on that thing, what have you done to it, have you made it faster at all or just done suspension

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!