Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 03:17 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

your missing your gas cap door and you have a body kit, and your roof spoiler is bigger than the trunk spoiler. You have all the TVs and sh*t and the interior looks dirty, wheels look like sh*t, you just gave bmw a bad name cause it doesn't even look like and audi anymore. If i owned a junk yard i wouldn't even take your car in cause the taililghts are gay. But one thing is cool, you didn't do the gay angel eyey halo projecter headlights. If you did that then it would deffinately look like a bmw. There is onw thing i like on the car and its the trunk lip [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-01-2006, 04:07 AM
3rd Gear

Most def no my styling, but he to each his own man. I would really re-think your styling though for sure, either that or get a bimmer, or a toyota altezza

Old 07-01-2006, 04:12 AM
2nd Gear

Ummm get new wheels, ecodes, 99.5+ tails, take those ******* Lexus circle tails off, fix the grill, out in some fogs and get rid of the front liscense plate...

Old 07-01-2006, 04:16 AM
2nd Gear

nasty lookin thing

Old 07-01-2006, 04:22 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: rjplunk9

Ummm get new wheels, ecodes, 99.5+ tails, take those ******* Lexus circle tails off, fix the grill, out in some fogs and get rid of the front liscense plate...

But then it would look like an Audi....... [:@] oh wait...... doh! Silly me.

Old 07-01-2006, 04:31 AM
dan
2nd Gear

wow. Not how I'd go, but um, points for the BMW front end conversion on your A4

Old 07-01-2006, 05:06 AM
1st Gear

Hey,
I think it's hella funny how some of you are tryin' to come up with other reasons or illegitimacies about my posting this just because you all can't comprehend anyone not being stuck up and cockey about their ride. Damn! Talk about insecurity.

I just don't get why everyone seems to care so much about what some other punk drives down the boulevard. Damn! I'm not makin' anybody else get behind the wheel. Your opinion is cool but keep the blows above the belt. You dig?

Anyways, I understand the Audi obsession, and of course I love em', but I guess I'm just a little more free-thinking than most. But just so that you all know, across the board, it may be this croud that's a lil' whack. Most folks dig the ride. And yes, I know its a little dirty now and I need to throw two center caps back on etc., but the car was in Eurotuner mag., so clearly not everyone hates. U?

~Peace

Old 07-01-2006, 05:12 AM
dan
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: silver_bullet

Let me know what all of you are thinkin'. Don't keep it bottled up! lol, but seriously, good or bad, hit me up w/your comments. If you wanna' throw smack, that's cool, I'm a newbie.
You open the door and now complain when people "don't keep it bottled up?" Like I said, your car isnt the way I'd go obviously but if you like it, thats cool. It *does* look like you did a BMW conversion on the front end. I'm not even going near the altezzas.... but cest la vie.

Old 07-01-2006, 05:18 AM
1st Gear

Ya ya, but for real, I can't just sit there and take a total beating... just throwin' out some extra food 4 thought.
~Peace

Old 07-01-2006, 05:37 AM
5th Gear

We had an entire thread dedicated to the ugliness of your car, before you even signed up on audiforums. That should stand as testimony for the hideousness of the thing.

I wish someone would find the thread... was your car not listed on ebay about a month ago? I think that is what the thread was...

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!