Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 01:37 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

What you have done to that car should be illegal. Where you going for the BMW meets Lexus meets blender look? I just dont know about that this one. It makes me feel sad.

Old 07-01-2006, 01:42 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: yeuchau

get a bimmer if you really like those type of grills
I was thinking the same thing. I also don't like the altezza style tail lights. IMO

Old 07-01-2006, 02:03 AM
1st Gear

cause it just looks like you have an exhaust tip and no real engine upgrades...

Old 07-01-2006, 02:03 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: fuche

Well - people on this forum tend to be purists about appearance
Wow! You can say that again. I mean I know Audi finds its origins in early/mid 20th century Germany but I didn't know that meant I had to stick to their designs with a ****-esque rigidity. (j/p, kinda)

But anyways, to fuche, I didn't do all the mods (shaved door handles, etc.) myself, but the car is awesome performance wise, and even though I know all Audis handle awesome, the Bilstein suspension a couple inches off the ground sticks to the pavement like glue. An awesome and fun car to drive [if nothing else].

~Peace

Old 07-01-2006, 02:35 AM
1st Gear

Not my thing sorry, I honestly dont like a single thing you did to it visually. Like most people in the forum I got an Audi cause I like the audi styling. Yes some of use get Rieger like that and other similar trims but they still look similar not like that BMW hood. If I wanted a BMW I would get one.

Old 07-01-2006, 02:39 AM
2nd Gear

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!

[:@]

Old 07-01-2006, 03:07 AM
2nd Gear

MY EYES!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more....

But I will give you props for imagination.

Old 07-01-2006, 03:08 AM

wait wait wait... is this just a joke? did someone make a fake name and put pics of that car on there? there was a thread a while back about somone showing how this car was on cardomain...

something seems alittle funny how there was a thread a while back and now all of the sudden this person is magically here? i dont know i need more proof that that is your actual car, maby a video clip or something

Old 07-01-2006, 03:12 AM
1st Gear

I started thinking it was all a joke. Like it was photo-shopped or something. Especially how you're like.."Tell me what you think...let it fly." (And you're hoping for a specific answer like a girl asking you if you think she looks fat in her new dress).

Yes..everyone is entitled to their own mods and their own preferences. But that car is way too confused. It ranks up there with the Hondas with Z3 Fenders, Toyoto Altezza taillights, etc. The first response made me LMAO.

Old 07-01-2006, 03:14 AM

i dont know man...its not workin for me... definatly a huge identity crisis going on... to each his own, i guess

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!