Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 07:42 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

piece of **** made from a diamond

Old 07-06-2006, 02:47 AM
1st Gear

why why why.

very unique tho, VERY unique.

VERY ***-ugly also.

"~peace"

Old 07-06-2006, 03:11 AM
1st Gear

I really don't like how some of you guys have called his car rice and i'm not defending him, but at least rice when not slopped all together in a weird amalgam doesn't look at all like that. lol. In all honesty, I like the way the A4 looks stock as it is meant to be subtle and refined. That A4 is definitely unique, but I think there are other ways to have your car scream for attention. My honest opinion is that while it is unique, the car looks like plastic and I think you can easily make an accord look something like that. At least it could be worse..It could have been painted orange and have a Toyota Racing Development or VTEC sticker on it. I had my "rice" celica that I use for work painted signal yellow and it still looks classier.

Old 07-06-2006, 03:46 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Somnio

ORIGINAL: kaklexicon

Uh oh...look what I found..

https://www.audiforums.com/m_269412/tm.htm

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Somebody find the ebay link PLEASE! We had a thread dedicated to the ebay auction and the ugliness of this car... won't somebody please dig it up!

I wonder if this kid bought the car on ebay... I don't think he's answered the question as to whether or not he DID this work himself. I can believe that he bought the car with his own money, but I don't think he did all the work to it. Me thinks he bought the car recently... maybe off of ebay

OH SCHNAP !!!!

Like I said earlier...I can drop a BIG, HOT, STEAMING DEUCE on the hood and it'd increase the value. The M3 grill and mirrors? IS300 taillights? Seriously...the more I see it the bigger piece of crap it is. SMOKEU was right...damn I could get a G3 supercharger for $5k and be at 320 hp. Mindboggling how much more useful the money could be spent rather than that.

Old 07-06-2006, 03:53 AM
1st Gear

wholy ****.... sorry man but thats ugly... the grills look ugly on the audi, to small, those taillights look like you did them yourself, the visor monitors are ugly, monitors in the headrest are decent, but all in all, it looks like crap.... but then again, everyone has there own way at looking at things......
[8D]

o, and get some new rims too.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:11 PM
ddd
1st Gear

hate it.....................

Old 07-06-2006, 10:09 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: h_curtis

Well it is just a custom Audi. I really don't know what the big deal is?
No big deal, he asked for opinions, he got them.

I don't care for it for myself, but it would be fun to check out at a show or something.
Maybe at a Freak show

I mean you gotta admit, if you want attention while you are driving, you will in that car.
You could also attach a phallic shaped object to your head if attention is what you seek. People will still call you a moron for doing it though, especially if you seek out peoples opinions an what you have done to stand out.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:18 PM
1st Gear

nasteeeeeeeee[:'(]

Old 07-06-2006, 11:56 PM
3rd Gear

lol, the link was found. i spent like 30 minutes looking for the link one day, and i never did find it, im glad someone dug it up..

and im not surprised it sold for $4500, lol, it looks like its worth $4500

Old 07-07-2006, 12:27 PM
5th Gear

kaklexicon, you are my hero for finding that link. Brilliant!

And yeah... it reads as if whoever posted that auction is a coherent adult, who has just had their senses return to them... and decided to sell that car in a damned hurry. No reserve auctions have a way of doing just that sort of thing... so that's what he did. I am shocked that somebody paid 4500 bucks for it... but I guess we know who did.

My God though... this car is ugly. At least the owner of it can look at the thread of us all flaming the car a month ago... he doesn't need to take any of this personally -- we just really, really hate the car.

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!