Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 06:24 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

ORIGINAL: wycoff22

Awful...if you had that much money to mess with why didn't you just buy like and S4 or something but interior looks pretty hot
Except for the one Red door panel on the back driver's side. What's up with that??

Old 07-05-2006, 09:17 AM
3rd Gear

that thing was in eurotuner, i must have missed that issue, hmmmmm i subscribe and have never seen it. was it in readers rides? well in that case my car was eurotuner too.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:02 AM
3rd Gear

first of all my vote is for double ewwww. sorry bro but if you're car was in Eurotuner they must have been playing a joke on you. I see that you are from jerZ. I am too. and I'm sure you get a lot of looks from people on the street and stuff. But they are probly thinking "what was that thing?" As far as the grill is concerned, I think it looks more like a Daewoo than a beamer.

the mods I like:
debadged
lip spoiler
suspension
Lexus style reverse lights.... psych!

...that's all

EDIT: btw... if I see you on the street... prepare to get pulled on. Maybe I'll do you a favor and run you off the road. Then you could collect insurance money and put that towards a phatty S4.

jk

Old 07-05-2006, 01:32 PM
1st Gear

Well it is just a custom Audi. I really don't know what the big deal is? I don't care for it for myself, but it would be fun to check out at a show or something. I mean you gotta admit, if you want attention while you are driving, you will in that car.

Old 07-05-2006, 01:37 PM

Uh oh...look what I found..

https://www.audiforums.com/m_269412/tm.htm

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Somebody find the ebay link PLEASE! We had a thread dedicated to the ebay auction and the ugliness of this car... won't somebody please dig it up!

I wonder if this kid bought the car on ebay... I don't think he's answered the question as to whether or not he DID this work himself. I can believe that he bought the car with his own money, but I don't think he did all the work to it. Me thinks he bought the car recently... maybe off of ebay

Old 07-05-2006, 01:51 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: kaklexicon

Uh oh...look what I found..

https://www.audiforums.com/m_269412/tm.htm

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Somebody find the ebay link PLEASE! We had a thread dedicated to the ebay auction and the ugliness of this car... won't somebody please dig it up!

I wonder if this kid bought the car on ebay... I don't think he's answered the question as to whether or not he DID this work himself. I can believe that he bought the car with his own money, but I don't think he did all the work to it. Me thinks he bought the car recently... maybe off of ebay

OH SCHNAP !!!!

Old 07-05-2006, 04:06 PM
3rd Gear

I just read the listing. I have a few questions. #1 is he going to pay $4500 to the person who wins or is that what he is expecting as payment? #2 no wonder the thing has been in storage for a year and a half I wouldnt want that thing parked on my street either! (cops could probly give you a ticket due to ugliness). and #3 what was the original owner thinking?

+1 for the guy who intended to return back to an audi, not a beamer in the front, a fake a$$ lexus in the back, and who knows what in between!

could've spent all that money on a supercharger.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Zombie Defense Force

even after all of that he still drive a slow 2.8 lol

Old 07-05-2006, 04:40 PM
3rd Gear

would a supercharged 2.8 smoke a chipped 1.8t?

edit: evermind stupid question

Old 07-05-2006, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

I don't like the grill because it looks very similar to BMW and don't like the tail light either. It looks like Honda civic or accord. Basically the car has lost its own characteristics. However, the interior looks good.

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!