Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 09:12 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

everytime i see the pics i just get a little more upset.

i wanna pick something thats wrong and tell him to fix it, but it can all be summed up by saying, get a new car.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM
dan
2nd Gear

I think this thread has been beaten to death, can we let it slide now so we don't have to keep thinking about this traumatic event?

Old 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM
4th Gear

Well I was reading back... it just needs a couple things.

New hood--> he can go CF since he has money
New Tails--> maybe go smoked or 99.5 tails
New Trunk--> CF trunk or remove those lexus lights on back
S4 Chrome--Mirrors

After that all it is ....is a a4 with a body kit & some tvs. Id still hate it but not as much.

S0... 1 to 2 grand and it'll look decent --

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

everytime i see the pics i just get a little more upset.

i wanna pick something thats wrong and tell him to fix it, but it can all be summed up by saying, get a new car.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:59 PM

Actually, this car needs a date with a wrecker. Some serious front end damage would seriously improve its looks... a smack in the rear wouldn't hurt it, either.

Old 07-03-2006, 11:02 PM
5th Gear

Somebody find the ebay link PLEASE! We had a thread dedicated to the ebay auction and the ugliness of this car... won't somebody please dig it up!

I wonder if this kid bought the car on ebay... I don't think he's answered the question as to whether or not he DID this work himself. I can believe that he bought the car with his own money, but I don't think he did all the work to it. Me thinks he bought the car recently... maybe off of ebay

Old 07-04-2006, 12:07 AM
4th Gear

I know this... that car was for sale I am 100% sure. whether or not it's the original owner I am unsure. Perhaps the car did sell... in which case... i feel sorry for him.

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Somebody find the ebay link PLEASE! We had a thread dedicated to the ebay auction and the ugliness of this car... won't somebody please dig it up!

I wonder if this kid bought the car on ebay... I don't think he's answered the question as to whether or not he DID this work himself. I can believe that he bought the car with his own money, but I don't think he did all the work to it. Me thinks he bought the car recently... maybe off of ebay

Old 07-04-2006, 01:01 AM
1st Gear

I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw this about 5 minutes ago.
Too much bling, its blinding me. You must've been on some serious crack to have concieved that grille. That car is sin.

Old 07-04-2006, 04:34 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: SAAB007

Actually, this car needs a date with a wrecker. Some serious front end damage would seriously improve its looks... a smack in the rear wouldn't hurt it, either.
I could give the hood a PEARL NECKLACE....and it'd look better! Or a CLEVELAND STEAMER...whatever you guys prefer. I'm down. Just kidding...but shouldn't the Corkey kid from "Life Goes On" be driving that car???

Old 07-04-2006, 04:38 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Yeah somewhere in the beginning he said something about not doing most of the mods. That he's only done a couple things. But hey...I'd say the same thing, as I drive around with a paper bag over my fu**in head. Damn guys...I'm usually not harsh on cars but some of you have corrupted me

Old 07-04-2006, 10:17 PM
1st Gear

Awful...if you had that much money to mess with why didn't you just buy like and S4 or something but interior looks pretty hot

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!