Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 04:35 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!

what i cannot believe is that you actually paid $$ to make it look like that..
so it looks like $hyt and you're $ ______ short on top of it
the beemer wannabe grill is what annoys me the most, and believe me i have to choose from a lot of annoying things..A LOT
put an audi grill and bring your car back to stock

Old 07-03-2006, 05:00 PM

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

Old 07-03-2006, 05:21 PM
4th Gear

It's most likely the pics but the left grill looks a lil off, may be it looks off cause the bumper needs to be fit better. So do the eye lids, actually just get rid of them. Hope the amps have some kind of exhaust fan so they dont over heat cause that will be more $$$$ waisted. Did you pay for all the work or do it yourself? The trunk lining needs more attention also. I would put the tv's IN the head rest cause it looks like S### with them ON the head rest.

Old 07-03-2006, 08:25 PM

That's just freakin' wrong. Why would anyone in their right mind do that to an already beautiful A4? To say it's a "pimp car" would be an insult to pimps....

I hope your mother still dresses you...because your taste in car mods is truly questionable (putting it kindly)...

Old 07-03-2006, 08:29 PM
1st Gear

Scan the Eurotuner you were in, I want to see that.

Old 07-03-2006, 08:41 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: russdx

looks cool to me but im 21 n love that sorta thing

dont listen to ppl who say its crap its THERE opionion its crap does in no way make it crap
if u like it bud thats all that matters as ur the one who drives it every day

ur motor do wot u want

The world is a crazy place, and no matter how peculiar the activity or bizarre the taste for something one can usually find others who will group together and go every step of the way with them. Oddly enough, there are people out there that do like literal crap. However, given our Democratic/Republic society we do have such a thing as the majority and minority. If you haven’t figured it out yet, you are in the latter for your taste in automobile. You have created a mechanical Jackalope the likes only a mother could love. Your car is shunned by each of its family counterparts because it can no longer be defined. True, you are an individual but there is a dramatic difference between being an individual and being a trend setter. One merits respect and appreciation for ingenuity, the other is simply pointed at because they provide amusement. Remember, this is only my opinion, granted I have the majority behind me, but opinion nonetheless.

Old 07-03-2006, 08:49 PM
4th Gear

Well, let me ask one simple question.....Are you on crack?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, they call it a LUXURY SEDAN for a reason... Mods are ok... but tastefully. If you wanna go that route.. you belong on honda forums.

At the same time it's your car who cares what I think or anyone else for that matter. It just looks to "ricer"

I could be wrong but I think everyone feels like this.... [sm=laughat.gif]

hahahah nice.
ORIGINAL: seahawkfan94

I started thinking it was all a joke. Like it was photo-shopped or something. Especially how you're like.."Tell me what you think...let it fly." (And you're hoping for a specific answer like a girl asking you if you think she looks fat in her new dress).

Yes..everyone is entitled to their own mods and their own preferences. But that car is way too confused. It ranks up there with the Hondas with Z3 Fenders, Toyoto Altezza taillights, etc. The first response made me LMAO.

Old 07-03-2006, 08:54 PM
3rd Gear

Dj Spiel you are so bad soemtimes. give the guy a break

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

Well, let me ask one simple question.....Are you on crack?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, they call it a LUXURY SEDAN for a reason... Mods are ok... but tastefully. If you wanna go that route.. you belong on honda forums.

At the same time it's your car who cares what I think or anyone else for that matter. It just looks to "ricer"

hahahah nice.

I started thinking it was all a joke. Like it was photo-shopped or something. Especially how you're like.."Tell me what you think...let it fly." (And you're hoping for a specific answer like a girl asking you if you think she looks fat in her new dress).

Yes..everyone is entitled to their own mods and their own preferences. But that car is way too confused. It ranks up there with the Hondas with Z3 Fenders, Toyoto Altezza taillights, etc. The first response made me LMAO.

Old 07-03-2006, 08:59 PM
4th Gear

AHAHA. omfg I cannot believe i missed this thread aRIF Funny thing... this car was actually for sale a while back on EBAY. I don't know if anyone knows that. Hints why he still has it. I believe he posted it on AUDIZINE.

It was something like car wont start needs to get towed... or I think it was battery was dead but he'll give the person that bought the car a jump (lmao)

Yeah, but this car was on sale on ebay.

ORIGINAL: aRIf

Dj Spiel you are so bad soemtimes. give the guy a break

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

hahahah nice.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:03 PM
4th Gear

me & my roomate were laughing for about 3 minutes straight. Looking at the pictures & how he has over 2 gs of mods and no gas cap [sm=smiley32.gif]

Quick Reply: Hate It or Love It - Let me hear it!