Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone used the ski sack?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 11:03 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Has anyone used the ski sack?

Mine's still a virgin...

Old 11-01-2007, 12:04 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

( could probably also be used as a cooler if you really wanted to.
That would be sick

Old 11-01-2007, 03:29 PM
1st Gear

how would you use it as a cooler? I just found out I had the thing a few months ago. I thought it was pretty funny that they had something like that as an option.. do a lot of europeans ski ? They must to include something like that in design.

Old 11-01-2007, 04:00 PM

Ski sacks ftw!!

Old 11-01-2007, 04:23 PM

ORIGINAL: rhyab1

I live in Florida
Nuff said. Why do you need a ski sack?

Old 11-01-2007, 04:43 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

We guys need out sacks for our elongated poles, no matter what climate we live in! Those Germans totally got it right

Old 11-01-2007, 06:36 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: CTown

how would you use it as a cooler? I just found out I had the thing a few months ago. I thought it was pretty funny that they had something like that as an option.. do a lot of europeans ski ? They must to include something like that in design.

well, see my idea is that since it probably is a watertight sack (being made to trap snow when it melts of the skis it probably would do the same thing and hold ice when it melted or if you use freezer packs it could work also , idk, the idea just kind of popped in my head.

And as for your European 's ski a lot question. I would imagine so, I mean in Germany they just have to go south to the Alps and have some of the best skiing in the world arguably, so it wold make sense they ski more so then us American's (even though I'm a huge skier myself and get bored as can be here in OHIO)

Old 11-01-2007, 06:45 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

ORIGINAL: CTown

well, see my idea is that since it probably is a watertight sack (being made to trap snow when it melts of the skis it probably would do the same thing and hold ice when it melted or if you use freezer packs it could work also , idk, the idea just kind of popped in my head.

And as for your European 's ski a lot question. I would imagine so, I mean in Germany they just have to go south to the Alps and have some of the best skiing in the world arguably, so it wold make sense they ski more so then us American's (even though I'm a huge skier myself and get bored as can be here in OHIO)
now your on to somthing...... If therewas some way to reverse the ski sack, put some freezerpacks in it, fold down the arm rest, and instant cooler for beer(i mean soda)

Old 11-01-2007, 08:18 PM
1st Gear

I ski a couple times a week, and I was so stoked when I found out my car had a ski sack. I'm going to use it all them time. I've already tried it out with my Salomon Dumonts and my Armada Thalls, they both fit, so it will be great. I was kind of worried about getting the leather all wet before I found it, boy was I relieved.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:53 PM
1st Gear

You guys are all wrong. It is (for the lack of a different phrase)an African-American condom.

Quick Reply: Has anyone used the ski sack?