Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Has anyone used the ski sack?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 05:35 PM
1st Gear
Default Has anyone used the ski sack?

I dont ski so I dont plan on using it, but just wondered if it works well or if it is one of those things that Audi thought up to cost you more money...

Old 10-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Default RE: Has anyone used the ski sack?

My mom has one in her A6, it works well.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:38 PM
6th Gear

what are you talking about. I ski and just through my sticks in the back (with the seat folded down) and it works great. Now can I get a picture of what you are talking about and maybe I can help?

Old 10-31-2007, 05:38 PM
1st Gear

I have used it before. I put my hockey sticks through because then i didnt have to mark up or try to fit them in the car.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: CAB509

what are you talking about. I ski and just through my sticks in the back (with the seat folded down) and it works great. Now can I get a picture of what you are talking about and maybe I can help?
Between the two back seats there's a handrest; and there's a sack tucked away behind that, between the trunk and the back of the seats, which is just a gap with a bag in it, so you can fit skis and they stay in a fixed place.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:43 PM
6th Gear

oh, well my car doesn't have that so I just use the 40/60 split feature. I'm guessing the bag would work well I mean it basically is just a way to keep the snow from melting onto your leather( could probably also be used as a cooler if you really wanted to.

Old 10-31-2007, 05:56 PM
1st Gear

I dont know about using it as a cooler...i think its just a gimic part of the cold weather package, but I do love the heated seats..and really who skis? I could use a snowboard sack, but dont think that would have fit...

Old 10-31-2007, 06:00 PM

I live in Florida but my car was originally from jersey,I fold down my back armrest and was trying to go thru 2 the trunk,does the ski bag function from inside the trunk? Do all cars come with it? I was planning on having my guys build me a pass thru port when I get my box installed.....

Old 10-31-2007, 06:16 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: EnzoGaudio

I dont know about using it as a cooler...i think its just a gimic part of the cold weather package, but I do love the heated seats..and really who skis? I could use a snowboard sack, but dont think that would have fit...

I ski, you wanna fight about it Nah I respect snowboarders It's just this is what I choose to do and I'd never give up my twin tips.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:14 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Yeah, I used it once to bring a rifle home that wouldn't fit in my trunk. Pretty good, if you ask me!

Quick Reply: Has anyone used the ski sack?