Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hard Choice A4 or Evo VIII?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006, 03:57 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hard Choice A4 or Evo VIII?

It's stupid to buy the A4 $7500 from your dad then sell it off to dealers at a lower price..... Just buy the Evo! And ask your dad to keep his A4. Then you will have 2 cars. ** You can always borrow your DAD's right? **

Old 02-18-2006, 05:33 PM

I will just warn u the evo's maintence is very high. More so than the audi and way more frequent.

Old 02-18-2006, 10:58 PM
3rd Gear

I used to hate Evo's.I hated the way they look mostly.Then my friend traded in his 04 sti for an 05 evo and I drove the Evo.It completly changed my opinion. Although it was as fast as my car in a straight line, it handled amazingly,and with about 1k of mods it would be faster than my car could ever be. I know love the evo's and that probably one of the only non audi/vw/porsche cars I could see myself getting into in the future. Definetly the drivers car

Old 02-19-2006, 12:19 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Emil@RENN=ART

however, as you grow older (i'm only 29) it really depends what you like in a car.. granted, the evo is a beast, but it's not as smooth and classy as an audi.
I was just gonna ask how old he was. In my younger days I deff could've drove one of those cars, but I would never even consider it now. The Audi is a classy, sporty car.

Old 02-19-2006, 03:31 AM
1st Gear

I can see the audi being much more of the chick magnet car. When girls see a car like the evo and you in it, i think they think little of you and move on but with an AUDI........ new doors open, and it could be great...........

Old 02-19-2006, 05:12 AM
1st Gear

Im liking the just give the car back to my dad and get the EVO idea. I hadn't thought of that. And someone asked how old I was, im 18. My Nova (that I very rarely drive) is my chick magnet car, so im not all too concerned about that. I also was going to have my dad co-sign the loan, so if i do lose my job then he can take over for a few untill I get a new one and then pay him back. The main thing that I am worried about is when I get done with college (9 months) and get kicked off my parents insurance. it will be through the roof with (i think)9 tickets and 2 revos. I dont even know if I will be able to get it covered once im on my own plan.

Old 02-19-2006, 06:22 AM
1st Gear

get a STI they are nice i like them better

Old 02-19-2006, 06:56 AM
1st Gear

S4

Old 02-19-2006, 09:02 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Novablue454

Im liking the just give the car back to my dad and get the EVO idea. I hadn't thought of that. And someone asked how old I was, im 18. My Nova (that I very rarely drive) is my chick magnet car, so im not all too concerned about that. I also was going to have my dad co-sign the loan, so if i do lose my job then he can take over for a few untill I get a new one and then pay him back. The main thing that I am worried about is when I get done with college (9 months) and get kicked off my parents insurance. it will be through the roof with (i think)9 tickets and 2 revos. I dont even know if I will be able to get it covered once im on my own plan.
How the hell are you going to be able to afford a $25,000+ car with interest + gas + maintence + insuance with all those penalties tacked on ontop? What kind of a job are you going to get? Imo spending that much money when you're just starting out with a job is very foolish and you will not be able to afford it.

Gotta love it, he gets 9 tickets + 2 revos and dad hands him the keys to the Audi, smart. I think you'll realise like 99.99999% of the members around here that once daddy stops paying for everything you can't have anything you want.

Old 02-19-2006, 01:07 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: XtremeAfrican

get a STI they are nice i like them better
I am a huge Subaru fan, and def not a mitsu fan, but my friend had both an evo and an sti, and I have driven both. The evo is def a much more enjoyable car all around. It just looks stupid

Quick Reply: Hard Choice A4 or Evo VIII?