Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got her back finally with carbonio up and running

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 10:22 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Got her back finally with carbonio up and running

I paid 350 for the intake, when i say 1k its because i spent 225 dollars to have itflat beddedto a shop that works on aftermarket audis, 650 because it took them 12 hours to find the problem, and 125 to rent a car in the meantime. The shop gave me a list of the codes they pulled from the CEL which was 2 pages long. The short made the ecu list just about every damn code known to man.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:36 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8
and the ladies absolutely jizz themselves over the sound.
Wow... You are so ill informed [&:]
Ladies have no idea what that sound is. Theyd just assume something is wrong with your car and you are too cheap to fix it. So they look in amusement because their boyfriend's RS4 sounds nothing like that.
Yeah I agree with onepoint8t, how do girls know that the sound there hearing means you got a turbo. They know nothing about cars typically, they'd probably think somethings broken

Old 05-03-2007, 10:41 AM
3rd Gear

Ladies have no idea what that sound is. Theyd just assume something is wrong with your car and you are too cheap to fix it. So they look in amusement because their boyfriend's RS4 sounds nothing like that.
some girls definately know that noise means its turbo, and the girls that dont thinks it sounds freakin awesome...where im from the ladies love the noise, i have been told it turns them on many times lol... you have to remember im running with the younger crowd 18-20 year olds, so theyre still in that stage...ya know? lol, i cant speak for older woman, most of them probably have no clue what that noise is cuz when they were younger their was no such thing as a BOV / DV

Old 05-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Site Moderator

some girls definately know that noise means its turbo, and the girls that dont thinks it sounds freakin awesome...where im from the ladies love the noise, i have been told it turns them on many times lol... you have to remember im running with the younger crowd 18-20 year olds, so theyre still in that stage...ya know? lol, i cant speak for older woman, most of them probably have no clue what that noise is cuz when they were younger their was no such thing as a BOV / DV
If a girl tells you the sound a car makes actually turns her on, not only is she a ****, she is a liar. Unfortunately, not every girl is like Angelina Jolle from Gone in 60 seconds. If anything, she knows the sound turns YOU on, so she plays along out of pitty for such a corny thing.

Old 05-03-2007, 11:15 AM
2nd Gear

Just one of the many things i wont experience in my life , sporting the 3.0 4 life

Old 05-03-2007, 12:33 PM
2nd Gear

WHOA WHOA WHOA

since when was a **** a bad thing?

arent they all liars?

is this thing on?

Old 05-03-2007, 02:18 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Notahondaowner

WHOA WHOA WHOA

since when was a **** a bad thing?

arent they all liars?

is this thing on?
Dang....nice to know the police hold women in such high regard........? You fail.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:35 PM
2nd Gear

Nice to know you can't take a joke.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:53 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: rnp614

So I dont get it. Why do you do this near people? Just so they can hear the psshhhh effect? Does this do anything other than tell them you're probably a tuner freak? I'm actually curious

lol its just such a sweet noise, people whip there heads to see what it was as soon as they hear it. it attracts a ton of attention and sounds freakin amazing... and the ladies absolutely jizz themselves over the sound.
You guys have been watching way to much fast and furious. MOST chicks have no f-ing clue what the sound is, they are turning their head because they heard a strange noise. They are probably like "what the heck was that?" and looking over for the retard with the broken car.

I can think of one or two that might know, Danika Patrick maybe, Kathleen Legg probably, the other 99.9% are wondering where the truck with the air brakes is at.

Old 05-03-2007, 05:56 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Notahondaowner

Gotta say, really nice sounding intake. Pricey yes, in the end my **** up cost me a grand haha. So yes i have a 1,400 intake kind of. I love how well it adds to the forge dv and chip. Its really hard not to drive by a car full of women and let off the accelerator for the pssshhh sound, i think i did it over 50 times on the way home. Hopefully i will grow out of that. Now I just need to buy a new engine cover because I got frustrated during the CAI install, punched the engine, and broke the stock cover. I think ill eventually get that carbon one from carbonio and not punch it.

So it was a short in the wiring that cost you 600+ in labor for them to find?

And it was really worth 1400 to you for the sound? You could have bought a fake one for like a hundred, sounds just like you have a BOV even if you are non-turbo. Then you would have been 1300 ahead.

Quick Reply: Got her back finally with carbonio up and running