Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got her back finally with carbonio up and running

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 08:54 PM
2nd Gear
Default Got her back finally with carbonio up and running

Gotta say, really nice sounding intake. Pricey yes, in the end my **** up cost me a grand haha. So yes i have a 1,400 intake kind of. I love how well it adds to the forge dv and chip. Its really hard not to drive by a car full of women and let off the accelerator for the pssshhh sound, i think i did it over 50 times on the way home. Hopefully i will grow out of that. Now I just need to buy a new engine cover because I got frustrated during the CAI install, punched the engine, and broke the stock cover.I think ill eventually get that carbon one from carbonio and not punch it.

Old 05-02-2007, 09:01 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Got her back finally with carbonio up and running

ORIGINAL: Notahondaowner

Gotta say, really nice sounding intake. Pricey yes, in the end my **** up cost me a grand haha. So yes i have a 1,400 intake kind of. I love how well it adds to the forge dv and chip. Its really hard not to drive by a car full of women and let off the accelerator for the pssshhh sound, i think i did it over 50 times on the way home. Hopefully i will grow out of that. Now I just need to buy a new engine cover because I got frustrated during the CAI install, punched the engine, and broke the stock cover.I think ill eventually get that carbon one from carbonio and not punch it.
Afraid not. I am guilty on multiple, multiple, multiple counts of DV shooting. Its just to damn cool to not do. I have had an intake for about 4 months now and still have not grown out of it. I shoot it at school buses, ice cream trucks, wheelchairs, bicycles, crossing guards ANYTHING. It's almost like a involuntary act now. HAHA

Old 05-02-2007, 09:19 PM
4th Gear

So what was wrong with the car that cost you the extra 1000?

Sounds like they bent you over....

Old 05-02-2007, 10:13 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: acetrebo

So what was wrong with the car that cost you the extra 1000?

Sounds like they bent you over....
Yeah that intake should only have cost you around 7 or 800 if I'm correct and that might be pushing it. $1400 is way to much to pay for an intake.

Old 05-02-2007, 10:41 PM
2nd Gear

yes i'm curious to know also what you spent a grand on that you messed up. But yeah I actually get my FORGE007 in tomorrow and can't wait...except I'm going on a trip to park city, I wanna hear the PSSSHHHHH

Old 05-02-2007, 11:37 PM

So I dont get it. Why do you do this near people? Just so they can hear the psshhhh effect? Does this do anything other than tell them you're probably a tuner freak? I'm actually curious

Old 05-03-2007, 12:21 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: rnp614

So I dont get it. Why do you do this near people? Just so they can hear the psshhhh effect? Does this do anything other than tell them you're probably a tuner freak? I'm actually curious

lol its just such a sweet noise, people whip there heads to see what it was as soon as they hear it. it attracts a ton of attention and sounds freakin amazing... and the ladies absolutely jizz themselves over the sound.

Old 05-03-2007, 12:40 AM
4th Gear

Ladies jizz themselves over Audis in general.. compliments allll day baby

Old 05-03-2007, 01:00 AM

Ahh, so its not necessarily just the "coolness" of the sound, but the fact that they dont know what it is and tend to look for the source whenever it occurs. I get your game .

Is there a noticeable sound in stock B7s or is it only noticeable in the older vehicles?

Old 05-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8
and the ladies absolutely jizz themselves over the sound.
Wow... You are so ill informed [&:]
Ladies have no idea what that sound is. Theyd just assume something is wrong with your car and you are too cheap to fix it. So they look in amusement because their boyfriend's RS4 sounds nothing like that.

Quick Reply: Got her back finally with carbonio up and running