Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got in an accident!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 10:26 PM
4th Gear
Default Got in an accident!

NOT IN THE AUDI THOUGH!

I also wasn't the driver, was in the back seat of my friends truck going out to lunch.. on the way back we had a green light cruising through when a mexican dude in a white van with mowing stuff attached in a trailor decides hes not gonna yield but just go.. and he decided to go when were 10 feet away going 50 MPH. My whole life went in slow motion, it was surreal... and then BOOM! We slammed him, I instantly opened the door and had adrenaline pumping, 2 mexicans from the van scatter.. run away. The mexican driving walks over, hes 5'6 skinner than me with a backwards hat on... speaks some spanish then goes, "OK?" And I was all, yeah I'm Ok... but if I was driving and he pulled infront of my Audi I'd be on an adrenaline rage rampage and woulda prolly hit him square in the nose. The cop was near when it happened and said its 100% the other dudes fault..

Heres a picture:

That truck = totaled.. best part is the airbags didn't deploy... GG FORD.[8D]

I was sitting in the back.. but still glad they didnt deploy, they woulda knocked my friends out most likey.. I was alright for the most part, might have a bruise on the chest from seatbelt whip lash and I got to bathe in orange soda.. but other than that, fun experience. I survived an accident

Just so so so so so happy it wasn't the Audi!!!

Old 05-21-2007, 10:31 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Got in an accident!

Btw that was the first accident I have ever been in, very happy it wasn't in a family members car or in mine... that woulda made it 10x worse[:'(]

I feel bad for my friend.. he doesn't have the nicest of parents.[&:]

Old 05-21-2007, 10:31 PM
1st Gear

Yes thank goodness it wasnt the Audi. I would have cried.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:33 PM

dang good thing no one was hurt and good thing it wasnt your audi

PS: Since its other dudes fault, he should be able to claim all the money and maybe he can get an audi also . (I hope he had 3rd part on his insurance)

Old 05-21-2007, 10:34 PM
3rd Gear

I was worried - but since its a ford - who cares

Old 05-21-2007, 10:36 PM
4th Gear

Lol, yeah... If it was the Audi I woulda **** ten bricks and gone to jail for assault[:@]

Old 05-21-2007, 10:40 PM

I was worried when I saw the title as well. Glad you're OK!

Were the Mexicans legal and insured? cus that would suck if your friend got screwed over [:@]

Old 05-21-2007, 10:44 PM
4th Gear

Well the van had a logo on it, so assuming it was a company.. two were definitly legal, and two ran.. so they were prolly illegal[&:]

I hope he gets it payed for

Old 05-21-2007, 10:53 PM
4th Gear

I was worried - but since its a ford - who cares
haha, glad you're ok.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:35 AM
1st Gear

that really sucks. hope he has insurance at least. my uncle got hit and his corvette severely messed up, by some illegal.. the guy went running and he caught up to him and beat the hell out of him til the cops came, but the guy had no insurance.. and this car was his baby.. he bought it brand new off the lot in 82, candy apple red... that car is amazing. he's lucky the damage wasn't TOO severe, but definitely more than anyone should have to pay out of pocket because some ******* is driving around here who shouldn't even be in this country, nevermind behind the wheel of a car.

Quick Reply: Got in an accident!