Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Free Unitronic Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 09:42 PM
dan
2nd Gear
Default RE: Free Unitronic Tuning

considering they will have the car there and can tweak what ever they need for probably as long as your willing to stay there the results will rock, I'm sure. I just don't have the 3k to drop on the kit right now unfortunately.

Old 02-02-2006, 09:46 PM
2nd Gear

18-19 Hour drive for me, I think that leaves me out of the loop, haha.

Old 02-02-2006, 10:21 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

How much do these guys want for the kit? I am not sure if I want the GTRS or the GT28RS... but I want something. If the price is right, I might just take out a loan and do this.
I thought we were happy with where our car was in terms of speed.
I knew you were full of ****.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:25 PM
3rd Gear

I'm assuming they are looking for a b5 since eurocode already has the tuning for the b6 on lock down. I hope someone from the forums jumps on this. It would be a great deal, and I'm sure they will produce some great numbers.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:27 PM
3rd Gear

WOW! that's like a $900 OFF coupon...

Old 02-02-2006, 11:47 PM
dan
2nd Gear

you'd probably get $900 in tickets on the way home :P

Old 02-03-2006, 12:02 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

How much do these guys want for the kit? I am not sure if I want the GTRS or the GT28RS... but I want something. If the price is right, I might just take out a loan and do this.
I thought we were happy with where our car was in terms of speed.
I knew you were full of ****.
Hahahaha I was wondering if anybody would make me eat those words! I remember that post of mine... coming in after a great drive... and deciding I was happy with my car how it was. I also told myself to take more of those drives to keep my memory fresh... but I guess I forgot.

So yeah... I think I might try and make this happen guys. Just sucks because I was hoping to get ready for the BT, and then do it... so I will need to get a FMIC, exhaust, and a clutch... on top of everything else. I will keep the stock clutch for a bit I guess... but damn, it's gonna suck when it goes. So... do I have to buy the eliminator from somebody, and then do this? I don't wanna buy it now, if I can't get this deal with the software... so I better contact these guys.

Old 02-03-2006, 12:16 AM
5th Gear

I just contacted them via email... Lets hope that I am what they are looking for... or rather, my car is what they are looking for. Email them guys, tell them to hook me up! I can put my fingers on all the money I could need for this... so yeah... I think I am going to go through with this, depending on what turbo they are wanting to work with. If they can put me at 300whp, it's a done deal I think.

I am pretty stoked... this is just the push I needed to get this done! Thank god the big brakes are going on this week! (A8)

Old 02-03-2006, 12:23 AM
3rd Gear

That would be awesome shok. Keep us updated.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:11 AM
5th Gear

These guys never even replied to me! Bastards. :P

I searched for this thread, and clicked the link at the top... to find out they already found their cars. I was waiting every day to hear from these people! Blarg. Oh well... after getting this excited about doing it, I won't be able to hold off this summer anyways. Gives me time to look for used stuff, this way. FMIC and exhaust... and the damned clutch. Then just buy the turbo kit and call it a day (or weekend)! Woot!

Quick Reply: Free Unitronic Tuning