Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally, pics of my new Audi A4!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 10:57 PM
1st Gear
Default Finally, pics of my new Audi A4!

Hi all,

As I promised in an earlier thread, here are pics of my 2 day old Audi. Here are a couple:

All photos can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/58624435@N00/ (two pages)

Enjoy!

P.S. If anyone here has any questions about my A4 or the options which are on it, whether it's about operation, opinion, whatever, I'll be more than happy to answer. For your reference, this is a 2006 Arctic White A4 2.0T CVT with the following options: Lighting Package, Premium Package w/ beige leather interior, Technology Package, Sunroof Package, Sport Suspension + 17" wheels, Wood Package (Vavona), Navigation Option, and unless I'm forgetting, that's about it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/7574/B90E368F41D14AE499F7B5E596D99719.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/7574/6F69A1EA03334D428940C0C0685B5C3F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-18-2005, 11:01 PM
Default RE: Finally, pics of my new Audi A4!

thats hot, now you gotta get rid of those yellow keyes plates. im really liking the white.

Old 08-18-2005, 11:05 PM
3rd Gear

Nice looking ride.
CVT and no Quattro tho ?

Old 08-18-2005, 11:15 PM
Administrator

there is no quattro CVT
i like the exterior white
wut wood trim is that
i like nt aluminum trim better

Old 08-18-2005, 11:21 PM
3rd Gear

the white is sik

Old 08-18-2005, 11:33 PM

Nice car but i dont like white. BUt thats just my opinion, I also dont like CVT cause i liek to feel the shifts and how come no quttro. OTher than that sick car. I love teh B7 and especially how its color in dash instrument display.

Old 08-19-2005, 12:43 AM
1st Gear

Mike: The Keyes plates are gonna go when I get my actual plates. The frames will be "Audi" ones or something like that.

Dave: I figured like this: Quattro is more expensive (~$1000 more), it's heavier (~170 lbs), and where I live (So.Cal.), I cannot really use it to its maximum benefit. Since I'm not going to be tuning this car or anything of that sort (mostly will be used for business), I really have no use for Quattro or Manual Transmission, the latter especially in stop-and-go driving that's common down here.

Panda: You really do like the aluminum better?? I despise the aluminum trim! It makes these nice cars look like ricer Hondas or something! The wood is Vavona Light Birch. The other wood trim is dark and best suited for a black interior, IMO.

Apg: The "manual" shifting is still fun, even though it's obviously slower. See response to Dave (above) regarding lack of Quattro. Regarding color, I do like the black, but it's a b**** to clean, maintain, etc. Plus makes the car feel larger.

Old 08-19-2005, 12:47 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: AudiHenry

Panda: You really do like the aluminum better?? I despise the aluminum trim! It makes these nice cars look like ricer Hondas or something! The wood is Vavona Light Birch. The other wood trim is dark and best suited for a black interior, IMO.
aluminum trim makes our cars look like ricers (gasp) and i have awd and i live in the SoCal
my car is everything u dont like aluminum trim and AWD in SoCal

each to his own u have a nice car though and i think its obvoius hes gonna change the Keys plates

Old 08-19-2005, 01:16 AM
4th Gear

"WARNING" don't antaganize or feed the panda.

Old 08-19-2005, 01:41 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

ORIGINAL: AudiHenry

aluminum trim makes our cars look like ricers (gasp) and i have awd and i live in the SoCal
my car is everything u dont like aluminum trim and AWD in SoCal

each to his own u have a nice car though and i think its obvoius hes gonna change the Keys plates
That's why there are options! To each their own!

As long as you're happy with your car, then that's all that matters, Panda!

Quick Reply: Finally, pics of my new Audi A4!