Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

finally!!! pics of my baby!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 01:38 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Just got the tails on the car!!!

wow yeah i agree with every1 that the tails are rather dark. just wondering was that tint paint or did u actually paint them black?

Old 01-25-2006, 03:22 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: finally!!! pics of my baby!!!

ORIGINAL: Jeff

nice u need to lower that thing it looks like a 4x4 but i cant talk cus so does mine, also debage. but i like the sound system
shifter is a little too ricey for me i would get that if i had a silvia s14

Old 01-25-2006, 03:29 PM
4th Gear

i like it, ur car looks like mine with the ride height, i DEF gotta lower mine when i get some $

Old 01-25-2006, 03:33 PM
1st Gear

Nice sound system, and black on silver is hot. What you need now is 15% tint and some custom suspension.

Old 01-25-2006, 08:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Wilken

ORIGINAL: Jeff

i like the shift ****
I respecfully disagree.
As do i, looks way out of place. I dunno though, I really dont like those tails that way, it just looks goofy.

Old 01-25-2006, 09:13 PM
1st Gear

I gotta agree also. Tails are dark, ride is high, shift **** is... not right.

Old 01-25-2006, 09:29 PM
1st Gear

the shift **** is momo italy... how is that ricy?...and yes i do agree my car is hella high!... and the reason it looks so high in that pic is beacuse im down hill from it when i took that pic... the tail lights i did in one night and sanded and painted them with lacer... i did two layers and then two coats clear. i agree they are pretty dark but it was my first time when i did them.. and my tint is 5% in the back and 20% in the front but im going to redo the front to 5% and i want to add one more layer of 5%all the way around so that my windows match my tail lights a little better the sub box.. im not too sure how many cubic feet. but it should be about 3' ish im guessing. i took out the spair tire and put in pastic and fiberglassed my trunk where the spare was. then added the wood on top and cut wholes for the subs and ill take the box out of the car so you can see it out. but im supposed to get my eliminator kit soon!! and my boral or stait cat back exhaust but i havnt decided which one yet. and i think im going to take care of the amber in the headlights this weekend... and i should be getting my kw coilovers some time in the bext month but there expensive!!! and im getting these rims... tell me what you think. im gettin 17x9" http://tunershop.com/ just click on the wheels and 17" and they are the very bottom left!

Old 01-25-2006, 09:58 PM
2nd Gear

The pricing on those wheels are alittle confusing lol is it for all of them or for the 4 there all different.

Old 01-25-2006, 10:04 PM
2nd Gear

nevermind teehee.

Old 01-25-2006, 10:26 PM
5th Gear

The subs look off center or something... and I'd mount the amp out of the way somewhere... I don't know. Just seems wierd.
Ditto on the **** and the tails. I wouldn't tint your windows as crazy dark as you are talking about... as dark as your tails? You'll be all set to run some drive by's.
As for the wheels, they are okay... if I was buying wheels from that site though, it'd be either of these:
Oh, and 17x9 is excessive man... get ready to roll your fenders. You can't run any wider than a 235/45/17 anyhow... which fit nicely on an 8.5" wheel. You're call though! If you like the streched tire look, do it up. And you better nail the offset, or you could run into issues there, too.

Quick Reply: finally!!! pics of my baby!!!