Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally Pics Of My A4 And What I wanna Do

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 04:01 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Finally Pics Of My A4 And What I wanna Do

agree i used the same stuff on my eclipse and worked great

Old 10-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Tech Guru

ORIGINAL: A4Tuner.

my car is the exact same colour as your's so i will post some photos on here for you to see how things will look on your car since you are literaly after the same mods as what ive done to my car, except lowering.

i have sprayed my wheels metalic grey with no problems 3 years down the line.
i have sprayed/tinted my tail lights. imo i prefer the amber indicator to the red indicator!
smoked, e-code, side markers.
smoked, e-code, exneon, projector headlights.
red calipers with audi decals.
black m3 lip spoiler.
black roof spoiler.
kamei badgless grille (now have the rings back on).
car is not badgless, no i dont want to either, yes i like to be the odd one out and awquad.
window tints = 32% front (MO limit) and25% rear.
long ram, KnN CAI w/heat shield
chrome exhaust tips.
black OEM lower bumper skirts, and yes their staying that way so STFU to anyone that says spray them!
custom made lower grills, centre and corners, with aluminum RS4 type mesh.
fog light addition mounted behind the lower grills and spray tinted so they cannnot be seen unless they are turned on.
brake/fog light mod. so my, both my rear fog lights come on with my brake lights.
chrome on the back, black on the front.

imo, go black with the green not chrome or silver, eg headlights and wheels.
where in mo are you, i live in des peres

Old 10-31-2007, 05:37 PM
1st Gear

kansas city

Old 10-31-2007, 05:42 PM
Tech Guru

lil far to do gtg's.....lol

Old 10-31-2007, 05:53 PM
1st Gear

lol yea

Old 10-31-2007, 08:20 PM
1st Gear

In additionto the MANY great ideas on this thread, you should definitely try to get your hands on an s4 bumper cover. It completely changes the look of your ride. Makes it a much more agressive looking car. I did that with the lip spoiler........it looks fantastic. Although I would lower it first.I think that single handidly improves the look the most. I'm shopping for coilovers now myself.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:31 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: aberfitch82

I just wanna use like a 35% tint on the tails just a smoke.... you think i will have ne problems gettin pulled over has ne one have any problems with light tail tints
i sprayed mine on but they are kinda light. you can definitely see my lights at night and during the day. i got pulled over a few days ago and got a ticket to doing 7 over (fecking bastard cop) and a ticket for my front windows being too dark (again fecking bastard cop) but he didn't say anythin bout my taillights

Old 10-31-2007, 09:37 PM
1st Gear

Heres the pics of me car, black on green style. just a reference guide for you to show how black looks on the green.
just finishing up my roof spoiler now, sanding it down and leveling out the silicon. thats why its not shown in all the pictures.
also, i now have my rings back on the front, on the kamie grille.
thinking of buying an exhaust of a mate at the moment and early next year hoping to have enough money for a respray, same colour.
hope these pics help you a lil in ideas.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:47 PM
1st Gear

Nice! I like it cept im gonna go black on the rims! how did the spray titnt work im afraid its gonna go on uneven so i wanna use the tint itself

Old 10-31-2007, 10:45 PM
1st Gear

thank you.

the tint on the rear lights? i just kept my distance with the spray can and just sprayed side to side. if it seems a little too light give it another coat straight away. its actualy not bad stuff to use, just keep 2 or so inches away with the can else you'll gets some running. the tint seems to go a little darker once it has dried.
if you make a mistake its easy stuff to get off lol. just warm water and a sponge and the paint will come right off within the first hour of spraying the lights. the only downside is that you'll waste paint.
i havnt used any clear coat on mine and i dont see the need to either.
also, it might be a good idea just to buff them up abit the next day with some polish and an electric buffer to give them a shine as they can turn out dull looking especialy if you give them a 2nd coat AFTER they have alreadydried.
the paint dried to touch fairly quick.

i used VHT Night Shades from autozone. might need to ask them for it as they usualy have the cans behind the desk.

black would look quite good, black might look better then the grey on mine lol.

Quick Reply: Finally Pics Of My A4 And What I wanna Do