Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally Got the Audi...

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 11:28 AM
2nd Gear
Default Finally Got the Audi...

Well, after a few months of looking around I finally found the right one. It's a silver/black interior 2001 A4 1.8TQ Tip with 52k miles. Picked it up for $13000. The thing is in absolute perfect condition. No chips, scratches, marks of any type. It's like the day it came out of the factory, the seats don't even look like they've been sat in. It's pretty loaded with both the cold weather and sport packages. It's got the full Bose system minus the 6 disc changer. Its also got ESP and a set of true OEM S4 wheels with new tires. I'm so stoked about it! He's already done the major service of waterpump, timing belt, serpentine belt, and cam seals which is a huge bonus. I'm simply waiting for the check to clear which I'm guessing will be Friday which sucks because I have to work Friday night... [:@] So I'm not sure when I'll pick it up but hoping I can switch with someone for tomorrow's shift so I can go get it.
Sorry to keep ranting on but I'm just soooo happy!!! [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 08-02-2007, 12:15 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Finally Got the Audi...

congrats bro! welcome to the family. where are you from? $13,000 sounds a little on the high side for an 01. dealer? private? lets see some pics when you get it!

Old 08-02-2007, 12:29 PM

welcome to the family

Old 08-02-2007, 01:02 PM
2nd Gear

Well thank you for the formal welcoming! I'm from just outside of Washington DC in Herndon, VA. So the fact that it's an Audi does bring the price up around here. Plus I'm not kidding, if you look at it, it looks brand freakin new. I would have to say it's in better condition than every other one I took a look at dealer or private. But I did end up getting this one privately. Here's a few quick pics.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:08 PM
2nd Gear

nice looking car

Old 08-02-2007, 01:08 PM
Zombie Defense Force

danm that is very very nice. welcome to the family. wait can i be welcoming people if im not even in it?

Old 08-02-2007, 01:14 PM

Nice ride. Dude, pick it up Friday and come to our GTG on Saturday.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:20 PM
2nd Gear

When and where on Saturday? I know that I've gotta work from 10am-7.30pm. Ahh, wonder what I'll do about the whole license plate thing? I know that the DMV will have closed by the time I get the car and unless I do it before work I wont have vaild plater nor registration.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:25 PM
4th Gear

Nice, always good to find a nice, clean, low milage A4.
Only downside is the tip and the color, but it is quattro-turbo.

Nice find.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:29 PM

the meet is in Hunt Valley at 10am on Saturday, then all cruising to vagfair in York, PA. Unfortunately it looks like you wont be able to make it......unless you call out of work, and go to the DMV as early as possible on Saturday morning....

oh, and great looking car. It's definitely a plus that the lowers are already painted.

Quick Reply: Finally Got the Audi...