Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Euro Plate Ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 09:03 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Euro Plate Ideas?

best picture i could find...

Old 05-09-2006, 03:43 AM
1st Gear

haha, now thats what i call creative

Old 05-10-2006, 01:14 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: StevenTownsend

oh mine was way worse...
Wasn't jacked from anyone A$$hole. I came up witht the idea on my own and I think you're quite an assumptive B!tch for trying to call me out on it. I've never been on bimmer site/forum. I have no reason to.

Instead of being loyal to bimmer club, try supporting a fellow Audi driver.

Why don't you girls take this offline. [sm=chattypair.gif] Everyone else is enjoying this post. Besides I think PMing you both was much better than flaming you publicly on the forums.

I think I remember seeing you guys....it was a movie...oh yeah, Brokeback Mountain.

Old 05-10-2006, 06:26 PM
1st Gear

didn't you just publicly flame them?

Old 05-11-2006, 02:21 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: jhawk1977

oh mine was way worse...
Wasn't jacked from anyone A$$hole. I came up witht the idea on my own and I think you're quite an assumptive B!tch for trying to call me out on it. I've never been on bimmer site/forum. I have no reason to.

Why don't you girls take this offline. [sm=chattypair.gif] Everyone else is enjoying this post. Besides I think PMing you both was much better than flaming you publicly on the forums.

I think I remember seeing you guys....it was a movie...oh yeah, Brokeback Mountain.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! CLASS!!! ROFL!!!! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]\

i salute you joe cool.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:34 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: jhawk1977

oh mine was way worse...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD ONE! very mature buddy.

Old 05-11-2006, 02:35 AM
2nd Gear

apparently we're gay cowboys?

Old 05-11-2006, 02:42 AM
4th Gear

Questions...are euro plates legit, as in do you go to dmv for the lettering? Or is it just cosmetics and gotta have the real plates on the rear deck? And where do I get those plates?

Old 05-11-2006, 03:01 AM
2nd Gear

http://www.germanplates.com/builder.htm
it's not through the dmv. you can make it anything you want.

Old 05-11-2006, 03:27 AM
4th Gear

Oh and my design would be AK00C3CIR lmao

Quick Reply: Euro Plate Ideas?