Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Driving Gloves

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 04:25 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Driving Gloves

ORIGINAL: klum00

I rock a pair of H&M driving gloves. Given it is the winter so they feel great right now, dont know if I will ever wear them once it gets warmer out. I have however had some suprising compliments on them from girls so hey if that keeps up maybe I wont take them off.
Nice… I love H&M. Girls like them, eh? Surprising… I figured that'd qualify me as more of a driving "geek" than many girls would care to see, but maybe it does work! LOL

Old 02-08-2007, 04:26 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: NuYorka103185

Gloves???? Have you taken up a second job as The Transporter?
hahaha, I can dream can't I?!

I love that movie… the first one… the second was pants… but yeah, I think I know what to rent tonight <g>

Old 02-08-2007, 04:27 PM
1st Gear

Haha the TRANSPORTER!! Yeah I think I will start wearing nice italian suits everywhere I drive, along with the gloves for the true transporter look. Along with the rotating license plate mod.
I wonder if I can learn to kick-*** like him as well ;-)

Old 02-08-2007, 04:31 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

hahaha.... driving gloves....
Never heard of hands getting tired from driving... Maybe youre trying too hard?
Trying too hard? Maybe… like I said I'm still getting used to the car (only in week two here).

Thats like putting hiking boots on for when you walk up stairs.
Hiking boots while walking up the stairs… well I did say I wanted them for longer drives. So that'd be like putting on hiking boots for walking up to the 110th floor… which, frankly, would be a good idea! ;-)

If you dont have an A4 specific question, just put it in off topic.
right… noted… next time ;-)

Anyway... Disregard any previous statements about chicks digging driving gloves... It just cant be true, and i refuse to ever believe that.
LOL hey if it works for one guy ;-)

At some point we wore them all the time. Hence the term "glove box", right? Of course we also used to wear top hats and carry canes, but still… some habits die hard <g>

Old 02-08-2007, 04:36 PM
1st Gear

I said I'd post the response from www.onlygloves.com. Here you go.

We appreciate your interest in our company and we have a great selection of driving gloves. A suggestion would be Bionic Driving/Dress Glove item number BNC006. This glove is made of top grade Cabretta leather and has relief pads at knuckles and palms. This glove is also form fitting with a wrist strap.

Also the Jesse James Motorcycle Glove item number FMC012 is a great selection. The lightweight, unlined glove suits the outlaw. Like him, these gloves are no-nonsense and held in high esteem. Adjustable wrist straps and a wide exposure will provide some comfort while on the road or at home.

Old 02-08-2007, 04:36 PM
4th Gear

I really dont see the problem with wearing the gloves i dont like a cold shifter or steering wheel. Also my hands loose their natural tackiness when they are cold.

Old 02-08-2007, 06:10 PM

Disregard any previous statements about chicks digging driving gloves... It just cant be true, and i refuse to ever believe that.
Haha, I know its hard to beleive that chicks would comment on something other than my amazing good looks, but I swear at least 4 girls have told me they like the gloves. Maybe it is just my good looks and they are beating around the bush?

Old 02-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Site Moderator

Maybe its sarcasm?

Old 02-08-2007, 06:44 PM
2nd Gear

Haha the TRANSPORTER!! Yeah I think I will start wearing nice italian suits everywhere I drive, along with the gloves for the true transporter look. Along with the rotating license plate mod.
Just get yourself a nice black A8 and your good to go. BTW the rotating plate is off the chains cool.

Old 02-08-2007, 06:53 PM
5th Gear

yea I think that car alone would make you bad *** no gloves nessicary
ORIGINAL: NuYorka103185

Just get yourself a nice black A8 and your good to go. BTW the rotating plate is off the chains cool.

Quick Reply: Driving Gloves