Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

do I really need quattro?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 05:05 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: do I really need quattro?

the thing about saving $ in the bank is irrelivant... if I can lease a new car for the same $, the maint. is incl. for free... that's where I'm confused about what to do... ya know?

How much is reg. maint?

I have to take my 2004 A4 (had it just over 2 yrs) in tomorrow for my 70,000km service... I'll see what #'s they give me for costs...

Also, I bought extended complete care warranty when I leased the car... so I should be covered for anything major on the car until 160,000km. It was only (approx) $550 for it... so I figured it would be worth it, because I'm almost at the end of the 80,000km free stuff...

Old 03-08-2006, 11:08 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: do I really need quattro?

I live in Florida. I have a 3.0 front track. I bought it because I wanted the CVT and didnt see a need for 4 wheel drive. If the street is even a little wet the wheel spins while pulling out of a side street. I dont even step on the gas hard. My car would SUCK big time if there was ANY ice at all. I wouldnt even think of buying this car living in Canada.