Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Day at the Nurburgring

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 12:44 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Day at the Nurburgring

BMW's = cars for homo sexuals only!

Old 09-10-2007, 11:26 PM
2nd Gear

wow ocadam u just lost a notch on my list. dont get me wrong i love my audi and wouldnt trade if for anything right now but you cant say anything about the BMW M6, or any M series BMW for that matter. and dont forget about the Z8 and even the old 8 series, all amazing cars, granted the computers suck in them but when they run rite they are good cars. mercedes you can say all the **** you want though, i dont like them at all excpet the new SL 65 amg is a pretty nice car. and the SLR McLaren and Maybach are nice but those are dreamer cars for me.

also has anyone seen the ad on here that says free audi mods with a pic of a honda accord with all sorts of lambo doors and sideways trunks and split hood and all that useless crap? you gotta wonder what ad agencies are thinkin sometime.

Old 09-10-2007, 11:49 PM
3rd Gear

The M's are nice! But most of the time you talk to a BMW driver well at least in CALI all they say is how fast there car Blah Blah Blah its mainly the driver's i dislike so if i offended anybody.

Dont get me wrong they do have fast cars! But the driver are dumb all they know how to do is give BMW alot of cash and read the brochure.

Old 09-11-2007, 04:15 AM

ORIGINAL: ocadam

The M's are nice! But most of the time you talk to a BMW driver well at least in CALI all they say is how fast there car Blah Blah Blah its mainly the driver's i dislike so if i offended anybody.

Dont get me wrong they do have fast cars! But the driver are dumb all they know how to do is give BMW alot of cash and read the brochure.
tell that to the guys who race E30 M3's.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:46 PM
1st Gear

The autobahn is a whole different animal itself, 140-150 cruising speed and NO ******* idiots driving in the left lane - its for passing...or cruzing @ 200kmshour. The Autobahn is a hiway, not a part of the track from what i saw anyway.

Porsches...I would take anything but a Boxter over any piece of N.American garbage in a heartbeat. Except maybe one of these haha, forgot to post these pics as was defintly the crazzzziest thing I have ever done in my life.

My gf's sisters bf said you could get a ride around the ring ina BMW Taxi. I thought it would be cool as wasn't sure what you needed to take a rental car around the ring. Turned out the Taxi wasn't running until September so was a little bit dissapointed until I found out I could go for a tear in the Viper Jet.

270Euros ($350) for one lap with a proffessional driver. 8mins...22kms with banked corners & 300meter difference from bottom to top.

500HP/& 600+ fttq.

Old 09-11-2007, 11:49 PM
3rd Gear

THATS AWSOME!

Old 09-12-2007, 01:18 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: a4BRZLowrider

funniest video ever...check this out... btw u didnt happen to get whooped by a van did u??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4a1...ted&search=
haha holy shiet, thats awesome. Topgear is awesome, just watched the one they go to buy a car for 1000 bucks in the US, ******* comedy.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:43 PM
2nd Gear

which one is it?? wht episode?

Old 09-15-2007, 11:41 AM
1st Gear

I'll have to find out for you, my buddy had it recorded on his pvr and let me tell you...its absolutely hilarious how they chop up N.American cars haha.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:30 PM
4th Gear

Season 9, Episode 3; originally aired February 11, 2007. American Road Trip special, or something like that.

You can download a hi-res *.avi as a torrent here:
http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/9/3/

Or you can watch it on YouTube here (it's in two parts, I think):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgaRdX5RQNA

Quick Reply: Day at the Nurburgring