Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Day at the Nurburgring

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 03:27 PM
1st Gear
Default Day at the Nurburgring

Hey Guys,

Just thought id start off by thanking everyone for their knowledge, i've picked up tons of info so I thought I'd pay the A4 guys back with some eye candy during my trip to Germany this summer. Understandable if this gets moved as I only got 1 pic of an Audi

Anyone else had the luxury of checking out the infamous Ring?

Enjoy!

Was a 2 hour drive from my gf's parents place but soon as we got into the town we noticed soon enough that we were close to the track.

Took another 10mins from here to get to the top where you can access the actual track and see where all the action is.

Saw this on the way up, down the street from here is the BMW Test Facility...if only we had more time.

2 more sick porsches just chillin on the side of the road.

Testing out the new Z06...needless to say they were very impressed. Rare sight to see one of these in Europe.

Not sure if this guy is pissed cuz im taking a picture of him or cuz he has the shittiest car in the parking lot haha.

S3

Nice Bimmers

One of my favourite bikes...rider got off in full black leathers, took their helmet off only to see a 35+ year old lady! Anyone that takes their bike on this track is out of their mind. Green Hell - 1 person per week dies on this track.

EVO, same paint scheme as the Porsche... ?????????

$$$ shotz

My personal favourite, just had to get one of this guy eating a hamburger in his GT3RS

Old 09-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Default RE: Day at the Nurburgring

niiice. how's it work there, can just anyone book time on the track?

Old 09-08-2007, 04:02 PM
3rd Gear

i think i have a leaky faucet!!

Old 09-08-2007, 04:35 PM
1st Gear

19 Euros for one lap. Was 60 for 5 but you could also get day pass too i believe. They also had a few cars you can rent for the day for 500 Euros ($850CAN) one of which was a Lotus Elise.

Seriously fucked up though, I couldn't believe how easy it is to get on the track. My gf's dad was pure comedy, tried giving me the keys to his '01 Volvo S80 so I could take her brother for a rip but wasn't gonna happen.No lineup, no vehicle check, no helmet and optional seatbelts haha.

Blew my brain how everyone just goes out and rips it at the same time, next thing you know there is someone behind you and gotta get out of their way. There were a few Porsches & that crazy white BMW i posted that came up on our asses sooo ******* fast.

Old 09-08-2007, 07:06 PM
2nd Gear

Thats so awesome, that track is ridic. And even for the limited amount of time you had, you took really good pictures. Props, and thanks, always fun to see.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:01 PM
2nd Gear

thats awsome i would love to drive that track. i have this game enthusia and its in there and i love it. nice cars too. i like the m3's a lot, i would love one of those.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:20 PM
5th Gear

Looks like fun. Funny seeing a Honda like that in Germany, though. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

Looks like fun. Funny seeing a Honda like that in Germany, though. Glad you enjoyed yourself.
not really any funnier than seeing an audi in japan... [8D]

Old 09-08-2007, 09:33 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Belligerenceā„¢

not really any funnier than seeing an audi in japan... [8D]
True.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:59 PM
2nd Gear

why so many porshe??? i know they r good and all but what makes them so popular?? and whats that about people dying...fo real??

Quick Reply: Day at the Nurburgring