Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Damn audi.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 03:04 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Damn audi.

I don't think you can change the diameter, there has to be enough pressure for those damn washer things to pop up, it you don't have enough pressure, they won't pop up all the way to spray correctly.

Old 12-23-2005, 06:12 PM
2nd Gear

Worst invention ever... The sprayer on my driver side always gets stuck that super annoying cause people are always like what the hell is that? lol

Old 12-23-2005, 06:14 PM
2nd Gear

i swear to god, 135 dollars for another freakin pump and top...unpainted. *gah* well, my fluid ****** froze and pushed that damn thing right out. all my mod money is going towards god damn repairs!! MAAAH!!! i suppose this is the way of audi. but yeah, the things wouldnt work when i sprayed the window washers. interesting. they just pop up and never go down. i swear, if the right one gives me any problem...haha. im just ranting so, done.

::Mitch::

Old 12-23-2005, 06:36 PM
2nd Gear

Hey, I've never managed to get mine to work at all. They work on the same circuit as when you wash the windshield, right? I really wish they worked on mine. They remind of something R2D2 from Star Wars would have.

Old 12-23-2005, 06:41 PM
18T
4th Gear

my bro said **** it and hes driving around without one now. he wasnt going to spend like 150$ to get a new piece of plastic.

Old 12-23-2005, 06:44 PM
Zombie Defense Force

mine was all messed up and audi fixed it for me for free

Old 12-23-2005, 07:46 PM
2nd Gear

Cameron:
They only work if you have the headlights on and you wash the windsheild.

Old 12-24-2005, 03:58 AM
1st Gear

[/quote]

yea those things are ugly, the newer audis fit flush but they still pop out. i really think the headlight washer thingie is just a pointless gadget.
[/quote]

Pointless gadget? Not where I live. Driving on a mountain road at night (no street lights/dark as f*ck) in crappy weather, those things are life savers. One of my favorite features. 8)

Old 12-24-2005, 05:23 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: jukeit

yea those things are ugly, the newer audis fit flush but they still pop out. i really think the headlight washer thingie is just a pointless gadget.
[/quote]

Pointless gadget? Not where I live. Driving on a mountain road at night (no street lights/dark as f*ck) in crappy weather, those things are life savers. One of my favorite features. 8)
[/quote]

I'll second that... I just drove 6 hours yesterday at night... left at 11PM got here at 4:30... well 5 and a half hours then... anyways... it was dark, and rainy... and I just installed some PIAA wiper blades... and applied the PIAA crap that comes with the blades (think rain-x)... so I never used my wipers for the first 4 hours of the trip... But when I did... I sprayed the fluid... and it cleaned off the headlights... I swear... it was a HUGE difference. Projectors are effin' useless if you have a bunch of grime on the glass in front of them. So yeah... not a useless gadget.

Old 12-24-2005, 03:25 PM
2nd Gear

I use them a lot as well, they work. I think what some people were complaining about, other than the come off, was the amount of fluid that they use. You can still wash the windsheild w/ the lights on and not activate the headlight washers. If you just spray the windsheild real quick, let the wipers move, then respray quick again, the windsheild will be clean, and the headlight washers will not activate, thus using less fluid. There is my christmas .02

Quick Reply: Damn audi.