Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

COLOR GAUGES

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Default RE: COLOR GAUGES

so why u comenting on what I say then ?

Old 03-28-2005, 05:43 PM
2nd Gear

civics are fine, i used to have an old accord for years that i loved. i have nothing against japanese automobiles, i think theyre pretty incredible actually. alot of hondas can run 200k+ miles with just regular oil changes. by ghetto i mean...trashy, cheap (the polar opposite of classy). take, for example, my corner lights, they are ghetto. but then again, the stock corners are ghetto imo on the two-pieces.

Old 03-28-2005, 05:47 PM
4th Gear

k boys, this fight stopped right now. i don't want to read this crap.

you'll have a hard time finding white guages for audis. I personally had a bit of a browse for some brushed aluminum looking ones that i would have liked (i also would have liked an A4 [:@]) to match the 1.8Ts aluminium interior accents. The only suggestion i have for white face guages is the S4 face... which i THINK is white, if you cna get your hands on one.

Old 03-28-2005, 07:32 PM
2nd Gear

think about the rest of your car though....like i said before, your climate control, your radio, your trip computer (which btw would be right in the center of your white & blue gauges), and even the buttons on your doors and dash, are all still going to be red and black.

Old 03-28-2005, 07:36 PM
4th Gear

my bad. the S4 guages are white.
and i agree with bflan, you'd wanna be keeping the red glow. the more it looks like it came that way from the factory, the better job you did modding, IMO.

EDIT: In which case... you can always do this (no clue why i hadn't seen this when i was searching for aluminum)
it is always possible for you to change the colour of the number glow yourself. you just scratch the red transparent paint off the backside, and paint on some blue transparent paint. HOW TO

Old 03-28-2005, 08:02 PM
Site Moderator

I answer people seroius quesations but Bullshit like this people deserve to get a little heat this **** just does not belong and if you don't like it Fu@k off
I think you need to chill there CL... Your smart assed remarks are annoying me more and more every day. I haven;t seen many posts from you that have been anything but useless lately. If you feel the need to see yourself in print start yourself a blog or something. Some people here have a "holier than thou" attitude and it is very irritating - and it turns a lot of newcomers away from here.

There is no reason to rip on this guy cuz he asked about a colored gauge. Getting a colored gauge will not hurt his car, it will not hurt you, it will definitely not hurt the forum. It's fine to politiely make a joke but none of you (including me) have any reason to completely rag someone out because of what they are asking.

grow the hell up.

Old 03-28-2005, 08:31 PM
4th Gear

shhh. fight over.

Old 03-28-2005, 08:35 PM
3rd Gear

I know that there's a company that makes custom gauges with whatever color face/design you like..i dont have the name at the moment, but i'm gonna keep looking for you...I'm here to help...rice/not rice/udon noodles/tortilla/taco/hummus...its alll good to me

--E

Old 03-28-2005, 08:38 PM
2nd Gear

i've also heard of alot of people (though none were audis) losing a gauge or two when replacing their faces. most common i've seen is the fuel gauge, for some reason it'll just stop functioning.

Old 03-28-2005, 08:57 PM
4th Gear

that would be because they broke the needles while installing. the face he's looking for is just a plastic cover, no mechanical workings. you CAN buy the whole gauge setup... but... why? most people (the smart ones) just buy the face plate.

Quick Reply: COLOR GAUGES