Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cold Air Intake for B5

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 07:45 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Cold Air Intake for B5

i dont care about my posts i was just looking for some straight forward information on something i was not farmiliar with i have a limited knowledge and was only trying to get peoples opinions...thanks everyone for helping i plan to pick up a k&n filter, a custom pipe as well as a heat shield in the next few weeks

Old 11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm make believe
Default RE: Cold Air Intake for B5

UpstateNY [sm=smiley32.gif]

Eurwaudi, wow, just wow. Upstate spoon fed you all the info and you are either to stupid or stubborn to take facts.

The heatsheild wont do **** for a turbo car. The heat from the turbine transferd to the rest of the turbo, not to mention the compression alone will take the air to the same temp regaurdless of how cool it was to start with. Then the ic will still cool it to the best of its capabilities resulting in the same iats [intake (as in manifold)air temp] as it would w/ or w/o a heatshield/airbox/cai.

For the people bitching about the filter being hot as hell and what not, dont place the filter on the maf and have it sit inches above the turbo and manifold, COMMON SENSE NOW PEOPLE!!!