Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CLAIR PARTS? SCAM? HElp, LOOK

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 06:04 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: CLAIR PARTS? SCAM? HElp, LOOK

Really??? I got my RS4 grill from them in a timely fashion with no shipping hassles....

Just my experience...if you got screwed over, then I feel for ya....

Old 09-10-2006, 08:56 AM
2nd Gear

rcons i had a similar expeirence to u with Clair Parts, the took for ever and i think it was Barry Belt ussually sent me tha mail and its was always days - weeks latter: As ivo said there service is crap!

Ontop of that they sent me the wrong part (to Australia) after i stressed to them what i wanted several times?

Go ECS, atleast they are quicker

Old 09-10-2006, 08:12 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: MICHAELMARC

rcons i had a similar expeirence to u with Clair Parts, the took for ever and i think it was Barry Belt ussually sent me tha mail and its was always days - weeks latter: As ivo said there service is crap!

Ontop of that they sent me the wrong part (to Australia) after i stressed to them what i wanted several times?

Go ECS, atleast they are quicker

Yeah I had called many times, they said it was a moving problem, they told me they are sorry and blah blah.

It took about a month to recieve my part, shipping sucked, contacting them was terrible. I will not order again.

ECS >