Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

car's back! problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 12:35 PM
2nd Gear
Default car's back! problem

i just got my car back from getting the timing belt, water pump, and thermostat changed. im at 100,000. i also got my snub mount installed too. i got my car back and it boosts to 13,14 but i cannot hear my dv worth anything and the boost does not seem strong. do you think he could of unhooked something and hooked it back up wrong. were should i start looking. i looked at the dv. all hooked up. i have an intake and before i took it in my dv was really loud. also my boost doesnt seem to be as loud.

Old 06-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Default RE: car's back! problem

Bring it too an audi certified shop. I let some moron work on my audi who has never worked on an audi or german car in his life and everything was fucked up soo now im paying for it next week.

Old 06-10-2007, 12:51 AM
2nd Gear

its actually a german car shop. trust me he knew what he was doing. he just doesnt know how my car is tuned up and all that. i just want to fix it. timing belt is already done very very happy with it just want to hear my dv again. anyone else

Old 06-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Site Moderator

I doubt he hooked up anything wrong maybe the dv just took a crap on you in a strange coincidence? just make sure the line to the dv is getting vaccum and test the dv witha vaccum pump and make sure it holds vaccum.

Old 06-10-2007, 09:20 AM
2nd Gear

that;s what i was thinking too. ive only had it for about a year maybe. maybe its really dirty or something. how do i make sure the dv is getting vaccum or actually test the dv. i guess i could put my stock dv on and see wut happens.

Old 06-10-2007, 09:34 AM

ORIGINAL: EliteTuning1

its actually a german car shop. trust me he knew what he was doing. he just doesnt know how my car is tuned up and all that. i just want to fix it. timing belt is already done very very happy with it just want to hear my dv again. anyone else
yea right[:-]

Old 06-10-2007, 09:38 AM

I caut them fixing a ford[:@]

Old 06-10-2007, 11:11 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: EliteTuning1

that;s what i was thinking too. ive only had it for about a year maybe. maybe its really dirty or something. how do i make sure the dv is getting vaccum or actually test the dv. i guess i could put my stock dv on and see wut happens.
If you want the noise, get this

Old 06-10-2007, 11:41 AM
2nd Gear

do you get it? i had my dv sounding great yesterday and now i cant hear it at all. are you gonna try to help me or throw out random bs. yeah i get it haha make fun of bov, isnt everybody i little tired of that around here by now.. your funny. if i wanted that sound i would have a bov. so if your not gonna try to help please dont even waste your time

Old 06-10-2007, 02:22 PM
1st Gear

I'm assuminghe's worried more abouthis boost thanthe noise. He said it lacks the power it used to, andhe is thinking it may be the DVbecause it doesn't sound like it used to.You've helped me before, but your e-bullying isn't impressing me, acetrebo. I'd say go with auditech's advice and just check all the vac lines, etc.

Quick Reply: car's back! problem