Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

a bunch of pics of my B6... Finally

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 11:33 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: a bunch of pics of my B6... Finally

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

Ok, now then. It is a mix debate on REVO files.Most claim certain files run better with and others run better without a maf. If you are running better without it, then keep it out.
oh my god [sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif]

Old 07-23-2007, 11:52 PM
Administrator

Obviously this isnt going to go anywhere... and the name calling isnt really going to help so lets leave that out of this.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:54 PM
2nd Gear

but i have standed by my "opinions". you just did a 180 on your main point that you have been trying to make. you failed. a simple, "im sorry i crapped all over your thread when i didn't know what i was talking about" is in order

Old 07-23-2007, 11:56 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoatâ„¢

Obviously this isnt going to go anywhere... and the name calling isnt really going to help so lets leave that out of this.
thank you sir. this guy comes into my thread and starts spouting out misinformation that he hadnt yet researched. then find out he is wrong. and then has the audacity to call me a douche.. what a guy huh

Old 07-24-2007, 12:01 AM
Administrator

Dude way to compare threads from not only 2005, but from Volkswagens.. why dont you go take a look at all the people running REVO with BT's and notice how they can all run MAF's or no MAF's .. it usually just depends on if they want the light on the dash on or off

Old 07-24-2007, 12:05 AM
2nd Gear

there you go trying to put words into my mouth. the first time when you claimed that i said that all turbo's a certain size and larger can't run without a MAF when i had ONLY mentioned MY turbo.

now you are claiming that i said that all REVO files were written to run off of no MAF. when did i say that. NEVER. i have never mentioned anyother setup in this ENTIRE thread. all i am doing is talking about my car and it's tune. NOTHING ELSE. i am done talking to you.

and mods, don't lock my thread, just delete this guy from it please. this is the very reason i spend a mojority of my time on Audi zine

Old 07-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Administrator

well no offense to anyone.. but this is coming from a dubber obviously.. most Audi people dont try the "diode trick" they go out and get real software..

No need to lock the thread hopefully people can learn from this..

Old 07-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Administrator

BTW, you ever think about ceramic coating your manifold and hotside of your turbo? Would clean it up and drop your engine bay temps quite a bit..

Does that battery handle the load pretty well?? Do you have a large stereo in your car??

Old 07-24-2007, 12:17 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoatâ„¢

BTW, you ever think about ceramic coating your manifold and hotside of your turbo? Would clean it up and drop your engine bay temps quite a bit..

Does that battery handle the load pretty well?? Do you have a large stereo in your car??
battery has no problem what so ever. 14lbs in total with the mounting plate and brace. car starts like a champ everytime. just the stock Bose stereo, it's all i need

and when i build themotor im ceramic coating the mani,hotside, and downpipe. also im going to beanodizine the intercooler and pipes black pretty soon

Old 07-24-2007, 12:20 AM
Administrator

nice!! that will look stealth!! Im going to be coating the hotside and downpipe as soon as waterwagens is over.. was going to try and get it done before then. but I wont have my turbo back from ATP until at the earliest thursday.. (show is on Sunday) I would imagine getting it all done will make quite a difference

I have been debating about light weight battery for a few weeks now.. trying to figure out if that battery can handle all the accessories i have installed.
I might just plug it in for track days, and swap it back for normal on regular days.. gotta see what kinda load it can handle though.

Quick Reply: a bunch of pics of my B6... Finally