Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bras

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 06:34 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: bras

IMO bras are the worst invention ever. instead taking a couple chips to the front... you make the car look UGLIER by covering it in leather. why save yourself from a couple chips in the first place?
THEN, when you DO take the bra off, you find out you have to have the ENTIRE car repainted anyway. who's the genius who thought this up?

Old 03-30-2005, 06:37 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Transverse

..I think this is the first time I've ever heard a guy complaining about taking a bra off...

-T
don't worry T, I got it

Old 03-30-2005, 06:46 PM
Site Moderator

Bra's are a very wise investment - but you need to know that you should use them all the time. I bought a bra for the avant (the front of my sedan looked like **** after a couple years). I only use it when driving any distance though, never just around town. Always wash it every time you take it off the car, never put it on dirty or wet.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:03 PM
2nd Gear

it all depends on how you take care of it...i take very good care of all my toys (i have many ), and i don't mind the look of the bra...especially because i have a black car, it doesn't really make it look any worse IMO...i'm doin it!...well, i still want to look into those 3M bras a little bit...

Old 03-30-2005, 08:20 PM
1st Gear

look on the side of these pages at the advertisements.... there is one for transparent bra... just click it

Old 03-30-2005, 08:40 PM
2nd Gear

thanks mainer, i knew i'd seen an ad somewhere on this site...sent em a message about a quote...i think i'll probably end up going with the regular bra though

Old 03-30-2005, 09:04 PM
3rd Gear

www.transparentbra.com its a sponsor of the site.....

--E

Old 03-30-2005, 09:24 PM
1st Gear

Yea if anything i would go with the transparent bra, i mean i dont understand the whole bra thing...if you dont use it you may get chips, if you do you will never get chips but you will never see how beautiful it looks without chips because the bra would be on it. i think the bra make it look discusting! Well thats my opinion... Maybe i just like to do it BRA'S OFF!

Old 03-30-2005, 09:41 PM
2nd Gear

well my front end already has 9 years of abuse (including a few trips from Boston-LA and back)...it looks fine from a few feet away, but up close it's terrible....i'm gettin it, sorry guys...

Old 03-30-2005, 10:33 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: brrman
Bra's are a very wise investment - but you need to know that you shouldn't use them all the time. I bought a bra for the avant (the front of my sedan looked like **** after a couple years). I only use it when driving any distance though, never just around town. Always wash it every time you take it off the car, never put it on dirty or wet.
Amen!

(oh and thanks spencer..I was begining to wonder about the people on this forum )

-T

Quick Reply: bras