Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bottoming Out

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 05:41 AM
Default RE: Bottoming Out

i disagree with your take as well. i dont need help or opinions from guys who act like a crazed mob. you guys are so high school.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:42 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Panzer Kommander

.....you guys are so high school.
wow.

Old 05-12-2005, 05:43 AM

*high school*

Old 05-12-2005, 05:45 AM
Administrator

look you man u act like a a 13 year old WIGGGER who seems to try to impress people wit his car
and first i thought u were racist becasue of this who is blacker stuff and your germen stuff

Old 05-12-2005, 05:46 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Panzer Kommander

unlike CheckMy who still nestles his mothers breasts at night.
AHAHAHAHAHA. Let's have a moment here...

AHAHAHAHAHA

Moving on. Honestly, I would avoid personal attacks if I could because all they do is push you into another hissyfit we have to read. But honestly, that's all this is about. We answered your question: Slamming will mess up your car in many ways, then we listed them for you. But alas, in Panzy way, you continued on the thread with other topics requiring our attention in which has lead to personal attacks against your driving behaviour. If you can't keep the car from bashing on curbs, then raise the god damn car. Honestly, I'm one of the guys that laughs at kids who slam their car, and I'm not alone. There is no point in having your car so frigging low. Buy coilovers, that way you can slam and look as cool as I'm sure you do . Then keep your god damn car at a reasonable height. OR, get a new suspension, this clearly isn't working for you. I find it rather humerous you'd rather slam the car than make a wide turn... which one makes you look more like a douche?

Honestly, you have retarded theads. There isn't really much we can help you out with here.
Question: How does it hurt my car when I slam it against concrete
And we respond with obvious answers.
Quit your bitching and moaning, suck it up. You asked a stupid question, and I think we were very kind in answering it, albeit with inevitable personal attacks pointing out very evident stupidity.

God damn it I wish I was a mod. CLOSE!

Old 05-12-2005, 05:50 AM
Administrator

u do start thread so u can bet the center of attention

Old 05-12-2005, 05:53 AM

wow. so under your flawed rubric, if a guy starts a thread to ask about lowered cars, that means he wants to be the center of attention? therefore it follows that everytime you create a thread you are trying to be the center of attention. interesting. you guys really need to disengage from the Jerry Springer audience mentality and act at least your 19 years old or so in age.

Old 05-12-2005, 06:00 AM
Administrator

should i post pics
should i be voted off
what are those man

Old 05-12-2005, 06:01 AM
4th Gear

Lol. Panzy calling us out on our age here? Good call Pinky

It is the copious amount of threads you create with you as the focus. Honestly, have a look at the OT section and see how many threads you've started. Now look and see how many pointless posts you've been called on, honestly add them up. Now try to find mine.

This conversation is over, there will be no more discussions about this.

Old 05-12-2005, 06:03 AM

Yes sir king CheckMy. I rather like my "copious" threads. they are like puss* somes just better than others.

Quick Reply: Bottoming Out