Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Mod List Ever!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 03:19 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Best Mod List Ever!

A few must haves. First of all you must have the double paint job. What's a double paint job you say? Its when you had those ugly *** graphics painted on your car then wised up to their gayness. so you take it to get re-painted but you are a cheap SOB so they skip sanding down the car so now you have this nice new paint the ghost graphics in a totally different color HP gains off the chart. If it says INJEN put it on your car. It id mandatory. Replace your steering wheel with a bright fleuroscent colored "racing wheel" replacement. Racing seat covers with matching floor mats and steering wheelcover and they all NOS uber gains. Go to autozone look for thing that light up and srobe then put them allover your car. The brighter your car or the more likey to put an eleptic into shock the faster it will be. Dish out the cash for the cheap knock off body kit but never paint it. That paint is just gonna make your car heavier anyway this way its not only lighter but two-tone. Very custom Umm there are a plethora of other things you can do but i dont have all day to list them

Old 12-12-2006, 03:23 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: socaljoe

oh oh..what about the whistle exhaust tip, the car makes a woooooo wooooo sound when your driving down the road...Oakland ghetto mod, makes your car go Mach3

Here's a link to it wooooo woooooo
hahah so great. bubbrubb and lil sis. i forgot about that-- and when he goes to show it off he almost hits a parked car on the side of the road then runs a stop sign haha

Old 12-12-2006, 03:24 PM
4th Gear

Well since all the weight is in the front (which is why front drive is better) I just drilled holes in the axle's then in the bottom of the body like the under plates of Vipers. To finish my weight reduction i will gut the car then fill the trunk with a kick *** system.

ORIGINAL: Ponch

I would recommend to import some Canadian air for your tires. This way you can use less air to save weight. It will expand when it gets warmer to normal PSI. Also, if you have the Quattro engine, your going to save a lot of wight by cutting off the front drive axles since you get better tracktion from the back anyway. If you don't have the Quattro, then you don't have to worry about the etra axel weight, but you will need the Quattro emblem to benifit from the extra Quattro torq.

Old 12-12-2006, 03:25 PM

You need to focus on the exhaust more. don't you know exhaust tip diameter = HP.
Or if you can't fit the size you want, do it with multiple pipes.

[IMG]local://upfiles/23901/E2F1BBDA978F4069A4B802377E9F0DD3.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/23901/C31EBA6196F9492A86BAC83579FAABAC.gif[/IMG]

Old 12-12-2006, 03:41 PM

If you drain all the fluids the car will be a LOT lighter.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:38 PM
1st Gear

take out the battery and the starter and just push start your car

Old 07-18-2007, 08:56 AM

This thread must come back! haha!

I was happy with hte performance when I replaced my muffler bearings with true dual ball bearings unlike those journal bearings that it comes with.

Old 07-18-2007, 10:34 AM
1st Gear

I just added 2 wings on the back of my civic and it helps on the downforce in the rear cause my car is fwd... I think my V-tech kicks in faster now and more aggressively... I think this makes my car worthy of being a Type RR now... Cant wait to get more stickers of things I don't have because it will bring me even closer to being a Type RRRetard!!!!! haha I love this thread!

Old 07-18-2007, 10:44 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

I cross drilled my brake lines and ported my turbo compressor housing to save weight!

Old 07-18-2007, 10:49 AM
4th Gear

I put -45 degree camber on my tires so it can corner like crazy!

Quick Reply: Best Mod List Ever!