Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Mod List Ever!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Default RE: Best Mod List Ever!

But what about the performance part stickers? Why waste money on the actual parts when putting a sticker on your car with the company name does the exact same thing (KNN sticker adding the most hp of course, as well as uniting hicks and ricers!) And, if you put enough on people my confuse your car with a stock car, finally your dreams of NASCAR racing are coming true...

On another note, once you put your outrageous body kit on, why bother with the added expence and weight of adding a layer of matching paint to it. In my opinion primer grey is the way to go.

Old 12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: veloracer
Best place to get a pilot's license - Cracker Jack box!
wow i really hope you have atleast a student certificate before making such anus claims. [:@]

Old 12-11-2006, 04:25 PM
1st Gear

check your blinker fluid often and make sure you get the super hard piston return springs so it compresses double fast !!

Old 12-11-2006, 05:26 PM
4th Gear

You guys skipped the most important part... Fake BOV Valve. No high class sports car is complete without two speakers under the hood that allow you to press and button inside the car and make the beloved "PSSHHHHHHHHHHH" noise, its a nice effect, especially when idling at a stop light. You'll impress the car next to you and look classy!

Old 12-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Tech Guru

if you do all that your car will look like this

Old 12-11-2006, 09:36 PM
4th Gear

well I used those magnetic side vents that tricks my engine into thinking it's running cooler - so I should get another 25-35hp right??

Old 12-11-2006, 10:31 PM
SoCal Crew Member

oh oh..what about the whistle exhaust tip, the car makes a woooooo wooooo sound when your driving down the road...Oakland ghetto mod, makes your car go Mach3

Here's a link to it wooooo woooooo

Old 12-11-2006, 11:16 PM
1st Gear

I would recommend to import some Canadian air for your tires. This way you can use less air to save weight. It will expand when it gets warmer to normal PSI. Also, if you have the Quattro engine, your going to save a lot of wight by cutting off the front drive axles since you get better tracktion from the back anyway. If you don't have the Quattro, then you don't have to worry about the etra axel weight, but you will need the Quattro emblem to benifit from the extra Quattro torq.

Old 12-12-2006, 01:01 AM
1st Gear

blinker fluid is definitely a must with the HD Brake intake manifold gaskets to give you MAJOR STOPPING POWER. And i cant believe you guys forgot the welded exhaust whistle that makes your car go woo woooooo.

Old 12-12-2006, 02:25 PM
4th Gear

Need we not forget the ultimate in pimp chic?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CARBO...QQcmdZViewItem

Don't settle for anything less than carbon fiber - for at the speeds you'll be able obtain with this bad mamma-jamma - you'll melt inferior products, my good man!

Quick Reply: Best Mod List Ever!