Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Mod List Ever!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 06:49 AM
3rd Gear
Default Best Mod List Ever!

This is my mod list;

12V Bi-Leaf blower kit. 2 blower, 600 cfm each. It should give me easily 476.34 hp.
Mbc - easiest way to turn the boost up baby! will run about 50psi I think.
Ebay chip - it gains at least 50hp for just $25. I also send message to the seller and he told me this chip works great with leaf blower!
Airbox mod - get rid of the box and the filter. Let the air go inside of the engine without filtering because filter blocks the air.
MAF mod - to keep maf clean, I am planing to use kitchen wrap around the maf sensor so it does not get dirty.
4" PVC catback system to flow the exhaust gas better. It is cheaper and lighter than steinless pipe. Duh!
FMIC without the core. Core is heavy. I will just install a streight pipe instead of the core. Coming air still hit the pipe and cool the air. Again, PVC is going to be lighter than metal pipe.
Home made engine cooling system - turn the windows washers to the engine compartment. let the engine cool down.
I almost forget about it.. and 2 ebay BOV they are like $20 each.

I cannot think anything else...

Any ideas ?

Old 10-06-2006, 06:56 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Best Mod List Ever!

this truly is the best mod list ever!

dont forget to get one of those tornado intakes from ebay...or better yet fabricate your own out of an empty spaghettio's can and a wire hangar. 50+ hp and 25+ mpg.

Old 10-06-2006, 06:59 AM
3rd Gear

And also cut the springs for better handling.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:21 PM

You gotta go with double wings... kinda like this:

And NOS, AT LEAST a 200 shot, just don't blow the welds on the intake :P.

Remember, VTEC stickers add at least 5whp each.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:41 PM
2nd Gear

How could you forget ALTEZZAS!!!!! They are an easy 50whp each! And the headlight washers should just be hooked into the intake for water injection.....

Old 10-06-2006, 12:42 PM
1st Gear

Ground effect lights. How are they going to know your going fast if they can't see you?

Old 10-06-2006, 01:37 PM
1st Gear

Don't forget about the playing card taped to your brake caliper that points into the inside of your wheel...cleans the brake dust off and makes your car lighter, also has a cool sound. Also, the Folgers Coffee can exhaust, that is a must

Old 10-06-2006, 01:52 PM
4th Gear

Bright flourescent paint job get 50-100hp depending how radical you go. Flame-throwing exhaust propels the car like a rocket. (this adds tons of torque) Painting calipers makes car stop better. Metal rivited gas cap cover. (Because you are in the race car class now)

Oh and after guting the car put tons of stereo equipment in-because cars are not fast unless they have brain rattling sound systems.

Old 10-06-2006, 02:32 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: aRIf

This is my mod list;

12V Bi-Leaf blower kit. 2 blower, 600 cfm each. It should give me easily 476.34 hp.
Ebay chip - it gains at least 50hp for just $25. I also send message to the seller and he told me this chip works great with leaf blower!
Airbox mod - get rid of the box and the filter. Let the air go inside of the engine without filtering because filter blocks the air.
MAF mod - to keep maf clean, I am planing to use kitchen wrap around the maf sensor so it does not get dirty.
4" PVC catback system to flow the exhaust gas better. It is cheaper and lighter than steinless pipe. Duh!
FMIC without the core. Core is heavy. I will just install a streight pipe instead of the core. Coming air still hit the pipe and cool the air. Again, PVC is going to be lighter than metal pipe.
Home made engine cooling system - turn the windows washers to the engine compartment. let the engine cool down.

Any ideas ?
yea u should add all that to your "custom sig"

Old 10-06-2006, 03:06 PM
5th Gear

lol, i think ARIF is going crazy with all these noob questions the past few days........ you cannot forget the Type R stickers as well, and painted black hood to look like CF, black paint makes things lighter you know
ORIGINAL: crez

ORIGINAL: aRIf

This is my mod list;

Any ideas ?
yea u should add all that to your "custom sig"

Quick Reply: Best Mod List Ever!