Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

B5 vs WRX?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 02:14 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: B5 vs WRX?

I'm amazed that this thread is still continuing lol. At this point it's becoming fun to listen to how many different ways people can see that a WRX will beat a 30v A4. Come to think of it, has anyone just said, "You will lose"? I guess that doesn't fully capture the beating that will occur.

Old 08-25-2005, 05:01 PM

My **** is bigger than yours...

there I ended the thread....

I think that anyone can buy a car that is fast stock..

But to be able to mod your car to pressue those "fast" cars with your "slower" stock cars is a great feeling...

take audiboy1618 (I dont know if he feels this way) but the feeling you get when you pass up a WRX (which is faster stock) make you feel great....

Anyone can buy a superfast tin can...
Not everyone can buy a decently fast rock and make it a high velocity projectile....
Doing the work yourself makes it soooo much better also...

I will be doing my own turbo kit as soon as the elims get some credit... if they dont.. then the GT28RS is what im doing...

Old 08-25-2005, 06:08 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: InsaneHatter

My **** is bigger than yours...

there I ended the thread....

I think that anyone can buy a car that is fast stock..

But to be able to mod your car to pressue those "fast" cars with your "slower" stock cars is a great feeling...

take audiboy1618 (I dont know if he feels this way) but the feeling you get when you pass up a WRX (which is faster stock) make you feel great....

Anyone can buy a superfast tin can...
Not everyone can buy a decently fast rock and make it a high velocity projectile....
Doing the work yourself makes it soooo much better also...

I will be doing my own turbo kit as soon as the elims get some credit... if they dont.. then the GT28RS is what im doing...

I remember at an event called japfest at a curcuit called Castle combe, and I took my little mr2 turbo along. I ended up having a race with a 355 while I was there. I beat him. Was well chuffed! However, if you want a fast car, you might as well go and buy a fast car. Modifying isn't cheap, and when you can have a base to start with as good as a scooby, or an Evo, then things will end up being a lot better! Imagine spending the same on an evo, or scooby, with the money you modify your a4 with? Its a complete different class!

Old 08-26-2005, 02:29 AM
1st Gear

I totally agree... I remember when I first bought my toyota Supra TT what a rush that was .. then I heard the 4Door champs were coming to America.. I quickly got rid of the supra and bought a WRX. then My EVO came along ofcourse after a while having speed and awd was awesome!!! but I never had a car I could say, "I am going to go out tonight and take a nice semi/luxury car" so Hence My A4 Quattro came along.. Yes, it is hard to have a car that (In stock trim is a bit quick) has so much potential and have the MOD BUG bite you HARD... you work hard to make it not only faster but make it your own, Personalize it if you will .. Yes you look at it and say, Thats my Beast!!! But you know in the back of your mind There will always be someone FASTER with more power, more money, and sometimes even a better ride... Moral of this story is this .. dont get discouraged .. We are all ENTHUSIASTS .. dont go picking road fights/rage because you will win some and you will lose some ... It's just life... sometimes ...