Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

average income of an A4 driver

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 09:52 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: average income of an A4 driver

21, have 1 full time and 1 part-time job, 500/month for insurance, $530/month for car (2001 audi a4 avant 1.8Tq), credit card bills, student loans, cable bill, cell, etc.

tryin' to make ends meet. broke as hell. $0 in savings :-(

maby in 5-6 years i can get a B8

Old 11-30-2005, 12:14 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Raddue

Sorry I offended you, KelticSlob. Why, without your forgiveness I might lose sleep tonight.

But get this - why take a thread off-topic by giving me lessons in forum etiquette? My point was that I found it a little odd that someone would ask what my yearly income is. The only people that need to know that is my bank and the federal government.
It was hardly forum etiquette. More like a lesson in logic. No, he doesn't need to know. And you don't have to tell him. So say nothing at all.

Also, you were the first to take this off-topic, so don't give me that nonsense.

Old 12-22-2005, 10:57 AM
1st Gear

i i make just turned 22 and about 150000 a year but i am still student mostly from high risk investment too its going pretty good touch wood..my bro and dad are docs soo they make good money too i guess,,i am picking up my S4 06 tomorrow i cant wait i will post a new pics guys!

Old 12-22-2005, 11:04 AM
1st Gear

im 18. my last job was at Excel Termite and Pest Control, i made like 50 bucks a week, horrible money. i have like no money right now. and my dad makes his money, you can say we are comfortable.

Old 12-22-2005, 01:03 PM

Interesting topic... I'm very suprised and semi-disgusted by how many people have had their cars bought by their parents. Maybe I shouldn't say that, because my attitude would probably be a little more forgiving if I was in the same situation. I'm even surprised in general to see how many people felt the need to divulge their parents income- made me realize how many younger and dependent members there are here.

I recently graduated (22yrs. old), have a decent job, and am paying for everything as i have done for years. Rent, college bills (TomRitt- you know), car payments, food, gas, insurance, bike payments- well needless to say I stretch the paycheck as far as it can go.

Money is what it is- purchasing power. The topic was where to get average consumer income for the car- lets not turn it into a comparison between who's better because their parents make $23423420983590834580.00 a year....

On that note- I gotta get back to work!

Old 12-22-2005, 01:18 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: tealetm

Interesting topic... I'm very suprised and semi-disgusted by how many people have had their cars bought by their parents. Maybe I shouldn't say that, because my attitude would probably be a little more forgiving if I was in the same situation. I'm even surprised in general to see how many people felt the need to divulge their parents income- made me realize how many younger and dependent members there are here.

I recently graduated (22yrs. old), have a decent job, and am paying for everything as i have done for years. Rent, college bills (TomRitt- you know), car payments, food, gas, insurance, bike payments- well needless to say I stretch the paycheck as far as it can go.

Money is what it is- purchasing power. The topic was where to get average consumer income for the car- lets not turn it into a comparison between who's better because their parents make $23423420983590834580.00 a year....

On that note- I gotta get back to work!

Agreed. This thread is pretty disgusting. I was brought up to be responsible for everything which included cars, entertainment and college! Now that I look back on it, I'm glad. Especially since I read this thread. My family makes 1.5 a year and I'm picking up my 06 S4. LOL. Clueless. I have a friend the same way. His parents paid for everything and then when he finished college, they still paid for everything!

I thought this thread was just started to get an idea of the "average income" of an A4 owner, not the income of their parents.

Old 12-22-2005, 07:10 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

If there is only one thing I have figured out about this crazy thing called "life" after 16 years of searching, is that money certainly does not buy you happiness, just choices.

I just turned 30 and I make between $300K to $500K per year depending on my performance, but I'm certainly not the happiest person alive. My friends making $30K a year are alot happier than I. Material items don't define who you are, trust me because I learnt the hard way. I am actually thinking of quitting my job and starting a new life?

PS: I try to use what I have wisely and I do have the satisfaction of being able to support certain causes, such as cancer research, and children's hospitals. Two causes I feel strongly for.
Um, im not sure what to say to this lol. Something must be very bad in ur life for you to want to quit a job with that kind of pay. I think making $300K a yr would make me one of the most happy people alive. Mayb you could find a job thats got the $$ and still go home happy. I guess that basically what everyone tries to do though lol

Old 12-22-2005, 07:23 PM
1st Gear

The problem with a $300,000+/year job is that you have very little downtime to enjoy your toys. I think that's what he's getting at.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:33 PM
2nd Gear

im 20 and im working international sales and reservations at the ******* Texan. www.gaylordhotels.com yea it sounds gay but its the biggest hotel in texas. And needless to say im doing ok.

Old 12-22-2005, 09:05 PM
3rd Gear

My name is Bob Dickenhoffer, I'm 43 years old and I am an exotic dancer training to be an adult film star. Lets just say that I will be making between 800 - 900,000 dollars a year once I get my **** star degree. LOL. Where is this thread going?

Quick Reply: average income of an A4 driver