Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

average income of an A4 driver

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Default RE: average income of an A4 driver

No joke guys. Money is money. Parents who have money, well they just have it. If you don't understand why parents see things differently wait until you become one. 180 on perspectives. Blah Blah you're thinking, but man, you couldn't give me enough money in the world and the nicest car, not to be able to actually come home from work or after a deployment and just talk to the most wonderful person in the world. Live and love. Man there is no other way. And eventually when the parents stop getting on you about modding a car, the wife will. Everyone sees the issue of spending/saving money differently. You can fall in the "can't take it with me" mentality or the "save it for my kids" or whatever. Just don't get wrapped up in it and be glad you have what you do. Being that all of us on here either have a pretty nice car or are thinking about getting one puts us on the financial plane a little bit more well to do "financially" than some. Don't ever forget that. My life point for the day. Just because you have money, IMO doesn't make you any better of a person than someone who isn't as fortunate for whatever reason. Man, getting all excited here.

Old 09-11-2005, 11:47 AM

Got a my second hand A4 multitronic 2001 recently. I'm a physician here in the UK.
Dont want to buy a Merc because it makes me look old (Just turned 28 this year)
Dont want to buy a BMW because a lot of sales reps here use them.

So I got an A4. But I dont think those who buy Audi fall into certain salary brackets?

and oh, I'm a poor physician, after mortgage, bills, etc etc.

Old 11-29-2005, 07:07 PM
1st Gear

I make about 31k a year not to bad for being im only 19 and live in a town where the average income is about 40k..........LOVE MY AUDI

Old 11-29-2005, 07:24 PM
1st Gear

My parents and I just bought our 2nd Audi. Paid for $3000 of it with my student loan. I cheat the system.

Rough annual income between both parents is about $40,000 Cdn. I make about $5000 over the summer, though that may become substantially more this coming summer.

Old 11-29-2005, 07:52 PM
1st Gear

No offense, but what I make isn't any of your business. Let's just say I'm 21, and about to buy my first house in the next nine months to a year and I drive an A4 I paid cash for.

Old 11-29-2005, 08:03 PM

I bought a car someone paid mega bucks for and I got it for pennies "second hand" same feeling same car but I treat it better, I'm rich in health whats money got to do with it, Monet is a means to an end "I have enough" but would say no to some more hehehe

Old 11-29-2005, 08:25 PM
3rd Gear

I'm 24 with the same story 1 1/2 years ago I was broke now I pull 50,000+ and could make more but I live in the snow covered hill in Mt. Shasta Ca......I am looking for a new audi to come along [sm=gears.gif]
ORIGINAL: drkenan

I'm 26 and make close to $0 because I decided to open my own business about 1 1/2 yrs ago. Note to others...if you want to make decent $$$, don't do this.

Old 11-29-2005, 08:35 PM

enjoy it while you have it as there are no pockets in shrouds

Old 11-29-2005, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Raddue

No offense, but what I make isn't any of your business.
Now I know this idea may dabble into the realm of rocket science, but if the question offends you, you could, get this, not post in the thread. You intentionally went out of your way to tell someone that your income isn't their business, when they didn't directly ask you.

Makes sense, yea?

Old 11-29-2005, 09:49 PM
1st Gear

Sorry I offended you, KelticSlob. Why, without your forgiveness I might lose sleep tonight.

But get this - why take a thread off-topic by giving me lessons in forum etiquette? My point was that I found it a little odd that someone would ask what my yearly income is. The only people that need to know that is my bank and the federal government.

Quick Reply: average income of an A4 driver