Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

average income of an A4 driver

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 05:49 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: average income of an A4 driver

school...19...broke ...need i say more lol...but saved up for car

Old 09-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Zombie Defense Force

wait wait my parents just sent me 20 bucks in the mail [sm=bounceybounce.gif]so thats how much i have now. maybe i will get more mail from my grandparents

Old 09-06-2005, 06:11 PM
1st Gear

hahaha good ol parents

Old 09-07-2005, 12:13 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

when you're 70, and wondering why you have no savings, and aren't dead yet.
Agreed ... BUT ... remember you can't take it with ya. I'm a cancer survivor and when faced with a doctor who says the words, "you have cancer", you realize that there's a whole lot more to life than money. Not that you probably wouldn't agree, but I, like most, lost track of that from the time I was a teenager until I was 32 with a 2 y.o. daughter, a pregnant wife and cancer.

Looking back, the best advice I can offer is ... pursue your dreams. Do what makes you happy. You'll find a way to make ends meet ... even if you still drive a older car that you really enjoy (like my B5 w/ 100k+ miles).

At the risk of being really sappy ... Live, Laugh and Love << that's what it's all about!

Old 09-07-2005, 03:35 PM
3rd Gear

20, student, work like a nut during summer as a landscaper/park ranger/maintenace. DO odd jobs for ppl, did have a powdercoating business in hs to pay for my first car, but that ended this summer, no time. make 12/hr avg 60hrs a week at my regular job, that pays for everything car related except insurance. My parents pay for everything not car related so i dont have to pay cell phone bills or anything. Also like someone else said, i enjoy modding my car but that means i dont have cash for other things like golfing, movies, expensive meals etc. And I also make alotta mods myself which save ALOT of money

Old 09-07-2005, 04:30 PM
2nd Gear

At the risk of being really sappy ... Live, Laugh and Love << that's what it's all about!
Man you couldn't be more right. My first car cost $200 and I've worked my way up since. The one thing I've figured out recently is that you have to do what makes you happy. I've never been happier than when I was working at a ski resort in New Zealand and making pure **** for money. Now I own my own business, work around 90 hours a week and stress around 168 hours a week...it's not worth it. Can't wait to become a ski bum again.

Old 09-07-2005, 09:52 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: insuite

Agreed ... BUT ... remember you can't take it with ya. I'm a cancer survivor and when faced with a doctor who says the words, "you have cancer", you realize that there's a whole lot more to life than money. Not that you probably wouldn't agree, but I, like most, lost track of that from the time I was a teenager until I was 32 with a 2 y.o. daughter, a pregnant wife and cancer.

Looking back, the best advice I can offer is ... pursue your dreams. Do what makes you happy. You'll find a way to make ends meet ... even if you still drive a older car that you really enjoy (like my B5 w/ 100k+ miles).

Sorry to hear that man, don't stop fighting it and I am sure you will beat it. Just stay positive.

Anyways, just wanted to say that I concur with your outlook 100%. I'm still trying to figure life out but I know for sure it's not about job or money. But it has taken me along time to come to that realization.

Old 09-08-2005, 12:38 AM

22, student, worked this summer, made a **** load of money, and modded my car quite a bit. I still have a bit left over, it was going to be for an S4, but that fell through... so now I have quite a bit of sponduli.

The A4 is a very affordable near luxury sedan... especially the B5's. If you get them at dealer auctions... its even cheaper!

Old 09-09-2005, 04:44 PM
1st Gear

well thanks for the well wishes! but in reality, i'm fine. clean for 5 years now as of sept. 21st and most likely clean for life (hopefully). the experience did teach me a lot that gets obscured by cool stuff. but that's all just 'cool stuff', not what's important.

Old 09-09-2005, 04:53 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: insuite

VERY WELL PUT!!! When you think things are going to end you can really see life better, and what strides you need to take to live life better. Money means nothing if you can't enjoy life.

5 years congratulations!!!!!!

Quick Reply: average income of an A4 driver