Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

average income of an A4 driver

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 04:58 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: average income of an A4 driver

and yes, for 2005.5 income would be at least over 50-60 for a single person

Old 09-03-2005, 05:10 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

apg, learn to type before considering a career in law. Good lord :P

As for the money thing... yeah... some people have it, some don't. Doesnt matter. You don't need to know what we make to buy these cars... you know how much the car costs... especially when buying new, you don't have to worry about anything, what with warranty and audi paid for maintenance.

And as for some of these salaries... jeebus. I am going to school to be a doctor (psychiatry) and I doubt if I ever crack 100K a year after taxes. Canada is hurtin, in that respect. But, to continue on the topic of happiness, and money... I'd still stay in Canada, and make 100K... all the while knowing I could move to USA and make 3x the money. Meh.

Money bothers me... it owns people -- not vica versa.
[sm=icon_ladiesman.gif]

Old 09-03-2005, 01:52 PM
1st Gear

lol ... i used to like you until you said you wanted to be an attorney. j/k

as always, headshook's on the money (no pun intended). money is just money, and money certainly doesn't buy happiness.

do what you love and don't worry about the money. i wish my parents had told me that. took till i was over 30 to figure it out.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:04 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: insuite

lol ... i used to like you until you said you wanted to be an attorney. j/k

as always, headshook's on the money (no pun intended). money is just money, and money certainly doesn't buy happiness.

do what you love and don't worry about the money. i wish my parents had told me that. took till i was over 30 to figure it out.
Money cant buy happiness .....

But it can buy you everything else!

Old 09-03-2005, 05:52 PM
5th Gear

Yeah... money is tricky, and so is happiness. Planning your future is the best bet, IMO... I mean, lay out your life goals... and work your career into those goals. Not so much as "pick a career that can yield enough money so I can do all the stuff I want"... but pick something that is rewarding, for you, in itself. And remember to live life.

People always say to live life like there is no tomorrow... I mean, that'd be fun... but eventually tomorrow would suck ***, when you're 70, and wondering why you have no savings, and aren't dead yet.

Old 09-03-2005, 08:31 PM
1st Gear

you guys are lucky. i am a full time student and had to pay for my car myself during the one year that i took off.
Yeah i love audis and took a year off because i wanted one(big deal, i love the car)

Old 09-03-2005, 08:57 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Dave666

ORIGINAL: Cameron

We've got a 1998 Dodge Caravan Sport (bought new), 1995 Volvo 850 (leased, then bought), 2000 BMW 540iA (bought from BMW CPO) and my 2001.5 Audi A4. We are taking in about 150k between my mom as a nurse and my dad as a chemist. If my mom worked full time (she only works 3 days a week), we would be making about 190k per year. My personal income is zero, save for my little spending money I make doing work around the house that I've been saving for a year to get the APR chip. I'm at $400 now (I buy CDs and stuff every once in a while, eat out with friends, go out on dates), but if I saved straight up, I would have over $1k, and no life.

My dad is the same way about cars. He doesn't understand why I would want to spend money to make a car faster if I can only drive it at the speed limit. He also won't let me get another car to get me started living my dream of track racing.
Erm you're only 17 ?
And you only drive the speed limit ?

lmao
That's what they think....

I usually go about 15+mph over the speed limit unless I spot the coppers. Not to mention a little stoplight drag racing here and there when nobody is around, some mountain road twisties and the like.

Old 09-03-2005, 10:27 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: germancarmaniac

you guys are lucky. i am a full time student and had to pay for my car myself during the one year that i took off.
Yeah i love audis and took a year off because i wanted one(big deal, i love the car)
I'm a student too, my friend... paying for this pig myself. My budgeting skills are honed. :P

Old 09-04-2005, 03:38 AM
1st Gear

Why do you have to know hw much someone makes to drive
an Audi???????

THIS IS AN AUDI SITE LETS TALK ABOUT OUR CARS
NOT A FORBES MAGZINE TOP 100 EARNERS FOR 2005

Old 09-04-2005, 05:09 AM
Administrator

this thread makes me feel poor

Quick Reply: average income of an A4 driver