Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

average income of an A4 driver

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 01:34 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: average income of an A4 driver

ORIGINAL: BzeA4

Sheesh, Wish i was as fortunate as others.
My parents don't make any amount near what most your guy's do.
If there is only one thing I have figured out about this crazy thing called "life" after 16 years of searching, is that money certainly does not buy you happiness, just choices.

I just turned 30 and I make between $300K to $500K per year depending on my performance, but I'm certainly not the happiest person alive. My friends making $30K a year are alot happier than I. Material items don't define who you are, trust me because I learnt the hard way. I am actually thinking of quitting my job and starting a new life?

PS: I try to use what I have wisely and I do have the satisfaction of being able to support certain causes, such as cancer research, and children's hospitals. Two causes I feel strongly for.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:41 AM

i know tahts true, but it does make life easier and easier to enjoy the stuff u do when u dont have to worry if next week u will have enough to pay for ur bills. But i know taht money is better when u have someone to enjoy it with.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:59 AM
5th Gear

apg, learn to type before considering a career in law. Good lord :P

As for the money thing... yeah... some people have it, some don't. Doesnt matter. You don't need to know what we make to buy these cars... you know how much the car costs... especially when buying new, you don't have to worry about anything, what with warranty and audi paid for maintenance.

And as for some of these salaries... jeebus. I am going to school to be a doctor (psychiatry) and I doubt if I ever crack 100K a year after taxes. Canada is hurtin, in that respect. But, to continue on the topic of happiness, and money... I'd still stay in Canada, and make 100K... all the while knowing I could move to USA and make 3x the money. Meh.

Money bothers me... it owns people -- not vica versa.

Old 09-03-2005, 02:03 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Cameron

We've got a 1998 Dodge Caravan Sport (bought new), 1995 Volvo 850 (leased, then bought), 2000 BMW 540iA (bought from BMW CPO) and my 2001.5 Audi A4. We are taking in about 150k between my mom as a nurse and my dad as a chemist. If my mom worked full time (she only works 3 days a week), we would be making about 190k per year. My personal income is zero, save for my little spending money I make doing work around the house that I've been saving for a year to get the APR chip. I'm at $400 now (I buy CDs and stuff every once in a while, eat out with friends, go out on dates), but if I saved straight up, I would have over $1k, and no life.

My dad is the same way about cars. He doesn't understand why I would want to spend money to make a car faster if I can only drive it at the speed limit. He also won't let me get another car to get me started living my dream of track racing.
Erm you're only 17 ?
And you only drive the speed limit ?

lmao

Old 09-03-2005, 02:08 AM

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

I only misspelled that twice thast pretty good considering. If i take my time i can spell but im used to im so i type fast and shortcut it.

Old 09-03-2005, 02:14 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

haha i should just ammry oen of those girls at my school that their dad is a multi-millionare. Haha good bless Oraneg County. Oo and for u guys taht like my how rich my school is i counted the first day of school in teh sneior lot how many brand new cars there were and it was 10 and one being a new B7 3.2 Quattro. The lot only holds 135. Hoepfully my s4 will be sitting in there soon.
Just 2? :P haha, practice makes perfect... decent typing is a skill you might want to hone before you start college/university. Or maybe just proof reading...

Old 09-03-2005, 02:18 AM
2nd Gear

As for the money thing... yeah... some people have it, some don't. Doesnt matter. You don't need to know what we make to buy these cars... you know how much the car costs... especially when buying new, you don't have to worry about anything, what with warranty and audi paid for maintenance.

And as for some of these salaries... jeebus. I am going to school to be a doctor (psychiatry) and I doubt if I ever crack 100K a year after taxes. Canada is hurtin, in that respect. But, to continue on the topic of happiness, and money... I'd still stay in Canada, and make 100K... all the while knowing I could move to USA and make 3x the money. Meh.

Money bothers me... it owns people -- not vica versa.
he didn't really ask how much "we" make, he asked if there was somewhere he could find out the average income level of people who drive audi's...... some people just didn't seem to mind telling him what they make......

Old 09-03-2005, 02:26 AM

haha i wasnt going from that one i was going from the one right above it. Im actually a great typer i type around 70 words/ min. I just need to proof read these. And slow it down a little. I usually just hit spell check.

Old 09-03-2005, 02:26 AM
5th Gear

Touche.

Still seems like a rather inane question/topic though.

Old 09-03-2005, 04:55 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

haha i should just ammry oen of those girls at my school that their dad is a multi-millionare. Haha good bless Oraneg County. Oo and for u guys taht like my how rich my school is i counted the first day of school in teh sneior lot how many brand new cars there were and it was 10 and one being a new B7 3.2 Quattro. The lot only holds 135. Hoepfully my s4 will be sitting in there soon.
Just 2? :P haha, practice makes perfect... decent typing is a skill you might want to hone before you start college/university. Or maybe just proof reading...
exactly

Quick Reply: average income of an A4 driver