Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

average income of an A4 driver

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Default RE: average income of an A4 driver

ORIGINAL: drkenan

I'm 26 and make close to $0 because I decided to open my own business about 1 1/2 yrs ago. Note to others...if you want to make decent $$$, don't do this.
Haha im taking a fundamentals to business and thats one of the things teh teacher said. U make more money working a 9-5 job and less stress unless ur company goes big.

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

i'm a student, i make less that 20K a year probably.... but i have lots of credit available at my fingertips if i ever feel like doing some damage

as soon as i graduate though, i'll be making like a million a year, lol, so then i should be fine
Lauren what are u majoring that u will be making a million a yr? I asked this b/c when im all settled like around 30 i want to be making around taht so i can support a family and afford all my toys. Im going to try and be a lawyer.

Old 09-02-2005, 10:07 PM
2nd Gear

oh i dunno, i just said that, there was no validity to that statement really.... i'd love to be making a million, but who knows..... my advice....... marry someone rich maybe? make them buy you your toys..... I'm a business admin major with a minor in finance, whoo hooo!

Old 09-02-2005, 10:17 PM
4th Gear

can you say student income.

Old 09-02-2005, 10:39 PM

haha i should just ammry oen of those girls at my school that their dad is a multi-millionare. Haha good bless Oraneg County. Oo and for u guys taht like my how rich my school is i counted the first day of school in teh sneior lot how many brand new cars there were and it was 10 and one being a new B7 3.2 Quattro. The lot only holds 135. Hoepfully my s4 will be sitting in there soon.

Old 09-02-2005, 11:53 PM
1st Gear

I'm a college student and drive a B7.

Your probably thinking... damn that spoiled little bitch.... yeah i am pretty spoiled but trust me i put my share of work in for my dad to reward me with this car. I'm not the smartest kid in the world but my dad made a deal with me if i bring my GPA up a full point he'll buy me an A4... 'nuff said.

BTW he's a doctor and makes around 300.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:00 AM

yea if my dad wasnt sop damn cheap i would have a B6 or B7. But he is so i have a B5 that i had to pay for. WTF? He amkes so much money and every time he says i dont have any money. Egghhh i dont really see eye to eye with him on tehwhole car thing. He thinks that i shouldnt waste my money on cars. WTF?

Old 09-03-2005, 12:34 AM
2nd Gear

We've got a 1998 Dodge Caravan Sport (bought new), 1995 Volvo 850 (leased, then bought), 2000 BMW 540iA (bought from BMW CPO) and my 2001.5 Audi A4. We are taking in about 150k between my mom as a nurse and my dad as a chemist. If my mom worked full time (she only works 3 days a week), we would be making about 190k per year. My personal income is zero, save for my little spending money I make doing work around the house that I've been saving for a year to get the APR chip. I'm at $400 now (I buy CDs and stuff every once in a while, eat out with friends, go out on dates), but if I saved straight up, I would have over $1k, and no life.

My dad is the same way about cars. He doesn't understand why I would want to spend money to make a car faster if I can only drive it at the speed limit. He also won't let me get another car to get me started living my dream of track racing.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:38 AM

well i guilt my dad pretty good cause he always plays tennis with my bro and buys him crap for that so i think im gonna be able to get him to pay for me to go to skip barber after all teh **** at my house dies down.

Old 09-03-2005, 12:47 AM
2nd Gear

eh... I can't really ask my dad for money after he laid down a pretty fat check for my car. That's why all the modding is on my student budget. I've even thought about drug dealing to help me earn money to buy mods, but then I guess I would be fulfilling everybody's idea that I already am a drug dealer because I am the only 17yr old with an Audi A4.

Old 09-03-2005, 01:00 AM
2nd Gear

Sheesh, Wish i was as fortunate as others.
My parents don't make any amount near what most your guy's do.

I'm an 18yr old, gettin paid 8.50/hr, 25-30hrs/week, 15Credit Hrs/week for college, paying for my A4, Insurance, Phone, and other expenses every month.

LoL, ever heard of Paycheck to Paycheck, although i do save little every month to buy mods

Quick Reply: average income of an A4 driver