Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi snob.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 12:09 AM
I'm make believe
Default RE: Audi snob.......

Take into account they walk around with a bluetooth, that equals people that want to look important even though they arent. There is no point to wear those in public but to look like a TOOL

Old 12-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

Take into account they walk around with a bluetooth, that equals people that want to look important even though they arent. There is no point to wear those in public but to look like a TOOL
I totally agree. Probably one of my biggest public pet peves. People think they are robot pilots from the futurewith those rediculous things.

Old 12-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

I joined cuz i dont know much about these cars. thought Id learn [8D]
Thats cool. I worked with a guy who was such a closed minded american v8 humping tool that pissed me off on a daily basis. I can respect most all cars to a point, but this kid was only about his trans am and none other no matter what.

Old 12-21-2007, 12:49 AM
Site Moderator

Most people that drive brand new german cars do suck. [:'(]
People are too judgemental, thats why i tint all my windows so people can't see me. [8D]

Old 12-21-2007, 09:27 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Hah.... Spend an hour or so at the dealer. Youll run into all sorts of Audi snobs... Normally the one's who spent $50k+ for their Audi and another $1k ish every few months on averageto maintain it. Youd be a bitter *** hole too! [8D]

thats a valid point...maybe its just cause their ******* is hurting from all those stealership rapings....[:'(]

one of the guys on audizine raced an rs4... he lost of course but not by much... but he said the guy was really uppity too

Old 12-21-2007, 03:33 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: MyUltraSport

I own a Jeep Wrangler also, and with Wranglers it is common knowledge that when you see another Wrangler you wave.......I always want to wave at Audi owners too, but I don't think that would catch on....lol

I'm with y'all on that ... I'm down here in the dirty-south and we don't have a lot of Audi's running around the metropolis (sarcastic) of Columbus, Georgia.Ialways want towave or flash my highs at another fellow "Lord of the Rings" owner, but I think they are too busy in the clouds to notice.

I guess its the only downside of owning an Audi.

Old 12-21-2007, 03:35 PM
3rd Gear

I get waves from others in A4s and S4s around here. Not nearly as many as I did in my Jeep but some. The Euro tuning scene is starting to grow out here so that may be why.

Old 12-21-2007, 03:38 PM
1st Gear

Bro ... I lovethe quote! Got to be my favorite of all times ...