Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi snob.......

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Audi snob.......

ORIGINAL: MyUltraSport

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Hah.... Spend an hour or so at the dealer. Youll run into all sorts of Audi snobs... Normally the one's who spent $50k+ for their Audi and another $1k ish every few months on averageto maintain it. Youd be a bitter *** hole too! [8D]
ouch, I'm sensing a little bit of bitterness with you........
Youre misunderstanding what Im trying to say. Pay attention...
I see them every day. For example. Today, I hold the door for an S8 owner as he walks out. I say "beautiful car, have a great day, man" he totoally ignores me as he adjusts his bluetooth phone ear piece with one hand and picks his wedgy with the other.

Cincy- Suck my *** [:'(]

Old 12-20-2007, 11:44 PM
1st Gear

people suck....

Old 12-20-2007, 11:47 PM
1st Gear

my gf was telling me that her ex has an a4, and he was a total douche (biased? no.... ) but he would make her take her shoes off before she could get in..... for real...... guy also thought he was the shiz cuz he was in dental school, and even looked down on the med students .

I find that the guys who have really nice cars and dont really do anything with them are usually snobs, but the guys who mod them are usually pretty cool.

Old 12-20-2007, 11:47 PM
1st Gear

I own a Jeep Wrangler also, and with Wranglers it is common knowledge that when you see another Wrangler you wave.......I always want to wave at Audi owners too, but I don't think that would catch on....lol

Old 12-20-2007, 11:53 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

my gf was telling me that her ex has an a4, and he was a total douche (biased? no.... ) but he would make her take her shoes off before she could get in..... for real...... guy also thought he was the shiz cuz he was in dental school, and even looked down on the med students .
Your gf's ex sounds cool except for the making her take her shoes off part. Is your gf ok with you driving a transam? I mean, does she actually want to get in it and be seen in it, etc?

jk its a great car.

Old 12-20-2007, 11:55 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

Your gf's ex sounds cool except for the making her take her shoes off part. Is your gf ok with you driving a firebird or transam or whatever is in your sig? I mean, does she actually want to get in it and be seen in it, etc?

jk

I dont respond well to sig pics like that. Nothing personal [8D]
some girls like it a little rough

Old 12-20-2007, 11:59 PM
Site Moderator

So did you join to track your gf's ex down or something?

Old 12-21-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm make believe

Youre misunderstanding what Im trying to say. Pay attention...
I see them every day. For example. Today, I hold the door for an S8 owner as he walks out. I say "beautiful car, have a great day, man" he totoally ignores me as he adjusts his bluetooth phone ear piece with one hand and picks his wedgy with the other.

Cincy- Suck my *** [:'(]
Some people just cant be bothered. And NO THANKS. THATS GROSS [:'(]

Old 12-21-2007, 12:04 AM
1st Gear

no, i couldn't care less. it was just a related story to the thread. And this guy wouldnt be here anyways, he would look down on all of you for modding your cars because it lowers resale value.... because a late model audi (or anything) is going to appreciate . The only reason I know these things is cuz we tell funny stories about the people weve dated.

I joined cuz i dont know much about these cars. thought Id learn [8D]

Old 12-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

Some people just cant be bothered.
People that confuse niceness with being bothered **** me off. Makes me want to key an S8. Speaking of S8's.... I about snapped my neck pulling one in the bays this morning.... Awesome.

Quick Reply: Audi snob.......