Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Audi A4 Sunroof problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Default Audi A4 Sunroof problem

hi
This is my first post, i like this site so much that couldn't stop myself to register.
I have audi a4 1998 and things were fien till yesterday. I accidently stuck a jeans in audi sunroof (as to drying/holding it while driving) and closed the roof. Tried to open the roof after a while but cos i override it, it did not open. I came out of car and manualy push the glass back while opening by elec switch. Suddenly the roof got opened and but would not close after. When i rotate electric switch, it makes a noise as trying to opening it but nothing happens. My guess is that it is off the rails. All the forums are talking about electric and switch but i think it is becuase i pushed the glass manualy and it+sun cover had stucked under interior. I tried manual switch but still the same.
Can someone please help and see if i can bring it back? Is this offrail error or still the electric switch error.!!!!
Waiting for help is roof is still open and have it covered with plastic sheet and rain is coming heavy.

Regards
DS

Old 06-02-2010, 04:12 PM

Check this thread out, I have the same problem and am trying hard to find the solution.

If anyone out there knows where to look it would be much appriceated!

-A

https://www.audiforums.com/forum/sho...of+cover+stuck